Make-A-Guy 2️⃣

I feel as if no one likes me no more and commenting on my work anymore. Maybe it's just because I'm starting a new book idk...

"I'm glad you enjoyed my mother's dinner and my embarrassing baby pictures." Y/N said dryly chuckling as she kept her eyes on the road. "Aww stop being bad on yourself you look the same just you have grown into your looks you look more sexy, more womanly. It's attractive." Keith said looking at her then out the window. Y/N blushed from his statement hiding her excitement of realism that she's one of the lucky twenty. She pulls up to a deserted place away from the city lights. Y/N gets out the car going to the trunk taking out a large blanket and a speaker.

"Where are we?" Keith asked getting out the car looking at his surroundings confused. "We're almost there come with me." Y/N smiled reaching for his hand letting him follow her like a lost puppy. They could hear the waves crashing and the smell of salt water in the air reaching the edge of the sand taking off their shoes going closer to the water, before laying the blanket down and the speaker. "This is my hideaway place or what I call my real home." Y/N said closing her eyes taking in a deep breath before laying down looking up at the stars. "This is a beautiful place what is this big water source?" Keith asked. Y/N giggled forgetting that he's not entirely human sitting back up looking in front of her.

"It's called an ocean. My mom use to always take me every Saturday when I was younger til the point I was a teenager an able to drive and could take myself here. It's very peaceful to hear the waves crashing and the moon shining over it sparkling like a star." She said. "Why do you say it's your second home? Do you live there?" Keith asked pointing to the ocean. "No silly, I say it as it's where I come a lot and since I am a water baby I feel normal and not judge when coming here. I feel at peace and one with nature." Y/N giggled. "I also came here so we could talk about....this so I thought about a very peaceful place." She turned her attention to Keith looking to see him eyes closed meditating.

"What do you want to know my love?" Keith opened one eye to look at her. "What's it like in heaven do you get to live a childhood?" She asked curiously. "Yes in fact I do. We do everything like down here up there but we don't have an ocean." He said, grinning. "So my question is do you girls ever have those moments where you just wanna get dick down so hard you will need a wheelchair?" Keith asked making Y/N choke on her own spit. "Well I wouldn't know I've never had those type of urges before but I do know that we have a pleasure store." She said, trying to sound professional.

"A pleasure store? What is that?"

"It's for women who aren't one of the lucky twenty one year and they usually get symptoms of becoming hormonal and moody and the pleasure store is where they are able to purchase items to please themselves enough for them to wait another year to get picked."

"So they basically go there to get like plastic models of dicks? But it's not like the real deal I bet they barely get any pleasure from that."

"Maybe but like I said, I wouldn't know." Y/N shrugged.

"Enough about what women do I wanna know more about you." Keith stated, changing the subject.

"There's plenty of things to know about me Keith." Y/N blushed.

"Tell me then, beautiful." Keith said giving her his undivided attention.

"Well... I'm very bubbly I'm just always laughing at something I really can't take anything serious but at the same time I'm a very serious person. I've never had to physically harm any girl here because my words are more punches to the face without me having to do anything. And I'm very forgiving."