Brunch

-Dani’s (POV)-

-Central Park-

Santana and I are walking around Central Park she told me that she wanted to get out of the coffee shop. So I decided to take her to Central Park it’s where I go to think she’s also been quiet since her run in with Brittany.

Dani: Are you going to be okay?

Santana: Yeah I’m pretty strong I mean I will be okay.

Dani: I know that it hurts I’ve been there.

Santana: Yeah it does I just didn’t expect to see her again you know?

Dani: Yeah.

Santana: I mean I thought about what I would say to her if I ever saw her again, but when I saw her at the coffee shop I just…

Santana and I sit on a bench by the water.

Dani: Froze?

Santana: Yeah.

Dani: I understand that I’ve been there done that.

Santana: How did you make it through the heartache?

Dani: I don’t think that I actually quite got through it yet.

Santana: What do you mean?

Dani: What I mean is that my heart still hasn’t quite healed all the way yet there is still a hole there.

Santana: That’s exactly how I feel.

We sit there is silence.

Santana: I’m really glad that I met you and that you understand how I feel. I mean yeah I have Quinn and Rachel to talk to about this stuff but it’s just…

Dani: Not the same?

Santana: Yeah.

Santana looks at me and I look at her we smile she kisses me on the cheek.

Dani: What was that for?

Santana: It’s my way of saying thank you.

I smile.

Dani: You’re welcome. So are you hungry?

Santana: I’m starving.

Dani: Well lets go get some brunch.

Santana: Okay.

I get up and put my hand out she grabs it I pull her up she hooks her arm with mine and we head to a place to eat.

-Rachel’s (POV)-

-The Loft-

Quinn and I are on the couch watching “A Walk to Remember” we have a blanket over us. I would have to admit that I enjoy it when it’s just the two of us at the loft. Don’t get me wrong I love Santana and she is one of my best friends but sometimes I would like to spend some alone time with Quinn.

Quinn: Is everything okay babe?

Rachel: Yeah. Why?

Quinn: You’ve been staring at the wall for the past ten minutes.