Moving On

I don’t own the song or lyrics

-Dani's (POV)-

-The Loft-

Santana, Rachel, and I are in Santana's room. Rachel and I are helping her pack. Quinn and Brittany are sitting in the living room.

Rachel: I still can't believe that you are moving out.

Santana: I think that it’s for the best plus Britt is here and I just don't feel comfortable around her anymore.

Rachel: I know it just sucks and I hate the fact that Quinn and you are fighting I mean you two have been through so much together.

Santana: I know but you know us we will make up eventually but just not right now I'm still mad at her.

Rachel: I know.

Dani: And you and Quinn are more than welcome to come over and hang out with Santana.

Rachel smiles and pulls me into a hug.

Rachel: Thank you we would come over to hang out with you too.

Dani: That's sweet.

Santana: Ugh.

I look over and see Santana laying on the bed I sit next to her so does Rachel.

Santana: I have too much crap.

Rachel: Did Santana Lopez just say what I think she just said?

I look at Rachel so does Santana.

Santana: What?

Rachel: When I told you that you had to much stuff you told me to shut it and I thought that you wanted to move out anyways.

Santana: Well I wasn’t planning on moving out right away, but since Britt had to stay here I’m being forced out of my own home. I feel like I’m being thrown out like a freaking animal that no one wants.

Dani: I want you.

I smile so does Santana.

Santana: Thanks.

Dani: Of course that’s what friends are for right Rachel?

Rachel: Right.

Rachel and I lay with Santana.

Dani: You know I’ve never laid in bed with two girls before.

Santana: There’s a first for everything.

Dani: I guess so.

We are silent for a couple of seconds than all three of burst out laughing.

Rachel: That was like so random.

Dani: I know I just had to lighten up the mood.

Santana: Well it worked I feel a little better now.

After we all rest all of us get up and start to pack Santana’s stuff.

-Santana’s (POV)- (Three Days Later)

-Spotlight Diner-

I’m wiping off tables Quinn and Rachel are behind the counter talking Dani is on the other side of the diner taking an order Quinn and I still aren’t talking. The diner door opens and I look up Brittany walks into the diner she has roses in her hand. She walks up to me and hands me the roses I don’t take them I just sigh.