Here Comes the Sun

I don’t own the song or lyrics

-Dani’s (POV)-

-Spotlight Diner-

I’m walking behind Santana and I can’t keep my eyes from wandering up and down her body I mean I can only see her from behind but man she is sexy from the back. She is also sexy in the front too she has sexy lips that I bet are the softest ever, those deep chocolate eyes, and of course she has that sexy skin tone as well. My thoughts are interrupted by me almost running into Santana.

Dani: Oh I’m s…sorry.

I look up at her and she is smiling a little.

Santana: Oh it’s okay.

Dani: Okay. So it must suck showing the newbie around.

Santana: Nah it’s all good plus I like helping out my friends.

Dani: So Rachel and Quinn are your friends?

Santana: Yeah Quinn is my best friend and Rachel is just a friend. I mean I have to put up with her.

Dani: Why do you have to put up with her?

Santana: Oh she’s dating Quinn.

I look over at Rachel and Quinn they are talking and giggling I smile as I watch them interact.

Dani: That’s sweet.

Santana: You aren’t disgusted by that?

Dani: No I’m not considering I am a lesbian and all.

I smile a little.

-Rachel’s (POV)-

I look over and watch Santana interact with Dani. It looks like Santana is shocked I wonder what’s going on, Santana looks over at me I mouth “Everything okay?” She mouths “Yeah.” I wink at her and continue to talk to Quinn. She wants to have a get together with some of the people from NYADA.

Quinn: I was thinking that some of us could get together and do something fun.

Rachel: Maybe we should invite Dani too.

Quinn looks over at Santana and Dani she smiles.

Quinn: Looks like they are hitting it off.

Rachel: Yeah they are aren’t they?

Quinn nods her head.

-Santana’s (POV)-

Dani and I decide to fill up ketchup bottle (since I showed her around already) as we fill the bottles we make small talk.

Santana: So when did you come out to your parents?

Dani: I actually didn’t come out to them they caught me making out with a girl in our basement and all hell broke loose so I grabbed my guitar and left I never looked back. What about you?

Santana: Well my parents are okay with it my grandma isn’t so much. I had a girlfriend but she broke up with me like a week ago.

Dani: Were you guys close?

Santana: Yeah we dated for almost four years. What about you? Did you date anyone special?

Dani: I dated someone for almost three years we broke up almost two weeks ago.