Are you Sure?/Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Bud

-Dani’s (POV)-

-Dani and Santana’s Apartment-

Santana and I walk into the apartment she goes and grabs a vase she fills it with water and puts the roses into it she sets them on the table. I go and sit on the couch I put my feet up onto the table I turn the TV on. Santana comes into the living room and sits on my lap I put one hand on her lower back to keep her from falling and my other one goes on her leg. She puts her arms around my neck. I look up at her and smile she smiles back.

Dani: Hi there.

Santana: Hi, thank you for the flowers, the ring, and for being there for me.

Dani: You’re welcome love.

She kisses me and the kiss becomes heated she licks my bottom lip asking for access I open my mouth a little and she slips her tongue into my mouth. Our mouths and tongues move in sync with each other. She breaks the kiss and looks at me she gets up and takes my hand and pulls on me she leads me to her bedroom.

-Santana’s Bedroom-

We kiss and the kiss gets heated she wraps her arms around my neck while my hands are on her waist. She starts unbuttoning my shirt as she unbuttons the buttons she kisses my skin. I grab her hands and she looks at me.

Dani: Are you sure you are ready?

Santana: Yes I’m ready.

I smile and kiss her she kisses me back and continues where she left off she has my shirt fully unbuttoned she slides it off and throws it to the side. She leads me to the bed and pushes me she climbs on top of me and kisses my neck she hits my sweet spot and I can’t help but let out a moan I feel her smile against my neck and she continues to suck on my neck.

-Santana’s (POV)-

When I hear Dani moan I get even more turned on I continue to suck on her neck. I move to her lips and our mouths move in sync together. She sticks her hands up my shirt and pulls it off breaking the kiss for a second as she does that I unclasp her bra tossing it to the side. She tosses it to the side and kisses me again she flips us over so that she is on top. She kisses my neck than my collar bone than my breasts she makes her way down to my pants she stops and looks up at me I look at her and nod my head she kisses my stomach and unbuttons my pants she slides them off slowly so now I am in my bra and underwear she tosses my pants to the side and slowly takes her pants off I smile as she kicks her pants and underwear to the side. She climbs back on top of me with our legs in between each other as she kisses me she rubs my breasts causing me to moan somehow she got my bra off so now I only have my underwear on. She makes her way down to my stomach again she puts her fingers under the elastic of my underwear and slowly pulls them off. When she has them off she tosses them to the side than kisses inside my thighs she stops.

Dani: Are you really sure you’re ready?

Santana: Yeah I’m really sure.

Dani nods her head in response and kisses the inside of my thighs again she spreads my legs and starts licking my vagina I grab her head with one hand and grip the blankets with my other one she starts off slow than goes faster.

Santana: O…oh…mmm... Oh Dani.

I’m breathing heavy and I can feel that I’m close. She stops licking my vagina she licks her way up to my mouth and kisses me. She sticks her leg in between mine and starts moving up and down making her thigh rub my vagina I grab onto her back and pull her closer to me we are both breathing heavy and moving in sync together. As we both reach or climaxes my nails go into her back and we both collapse I collapse onto the bed and she collapse on to me I have my arms wrapped around her and we are both breathing heavy. She lifts herself up with her elbows but she is still on top of me I can see sweat on her forehead I move her hair from her face and kiss her she kisses me back. When I get my breathing under control and I know that I am able to speak I do.