The Fight

Okay I decided to make it where Dani went on tour and met some new people Dani has been back for three weeks. She hasn’t seen Quinn and Rachel since she got back but she has seen Santana and things have been tense between them.(They are also sharing a room) I hope that you guys like this part and I hope that you guys don’t hate me for what I did.

-Quinn’s (POV)- (Five Months Later)

-Rachel and Quinn’s Place-

We are having a get together for Dani Rachel and I haven’t seen her for a while. (She’s been on tour) Rachel is running around trying to get everything ready there is a knock on the door and I walk up to the door and open it. Santana is standing there but there is no Dani.

Quinn: Where is Dani?

Santana: She would rather hang out with her new friends.

As I let Santana in Rachel walks up to us.

Rachel: Where is Dani?

Santana: Ask Quinn.

Santana walks passed us and sits on the couch in the living room. Rachel and I exchange looks and walk to the living room.

Quinn: So what do you mean that she would rather hang out with her new friends?

Santana: I told her that you, Rachel, and I had a surprise for her but she said that she already had plans.

Rachel: Well she is a singer now and she is more popular now.

Santana: I know that but she could have told her other friends that she had other plans with her girlfriend and friends.

Quinn: Maybe fame got to her head and changed her.

Santana: Maybe I just want the old Dani back not this new one. I mean she’s been like this for the past three weeks.

Santana sighs and sticks her face in her hands I rub her back.

Rachel: She will come around trust me.

Santana: I hope so.

There is a knock on the door I get up and answer it I smile.

Quinn: We were hoping that you would show up.

I pull Dani into a hug and then let her in we walk to the living room when Rachel sees Dani she gets up and hugs her.

Rachel: Long time no see Dani.

Dani: Hey.

Santana: What changed your mind?

Dani: Um, Lynn had to cancel so we are just going to meet up tomorrow night.

Santana: Oh I see. Why didn’t you hang out with you other friends Dale or Roy?

Dani: Because I wanted to come and hang out with my girlfriend and friends.

Santana: Yeah after “Lynn” cancelled. I shouldn’t be second choice Dani.

Dani: You aren’t second choice Santana I always put you first.

Santana: You didn’t put me first when you chose to hang out with Lynn and your other friends.

Rachel: All right guys. Why don’t we eat?

Dani: I’m not hungry but thanks.