The Wedding

Okay this is the last part of this story I hope that you enjoyed it.

-Rachel’s (POV)- (Eight Months Later)

-Room-

I’m standing in front of the mirror I am in a white wedding dress. I see Dani and Santana’s reflections in the mirror they are wearing pink dresses (For the bridesmaids) I turn around and look at them I smile. It looks like Santana is going to cry.

Rachel: Oh my gosh is Santana Lopez actually going to cry.

She wipes her tears away.

Santana: Sorry I can’t help it plus you cried at mine.

Rachel: I did and I’m not ashamed of it.

Dani: You shouldn’t be and don’t you guys dare cry if you do I will start crying and we can’t do that yet.

Rachel: Awe I love you guys so much.

Dani: We love you too.

I pull Santana and Dani into a hug there is a knock on the door. Dani opens it and I gasp.

Rachel: Mr. Schue?

Mr. Schue: I couldn’t miss this now could I?

I pull him into a hug.

Rachel: It’s good to see you.

Mr. Schue: You too I just wanted to stop by and say hi I better get back out there.

Rachel: Okay.

Mr. Schue leaves and I take a deep breath and let it out my dad comes and gets me. I hear “Here comes the bride playing” the doors open and I see Dani and Santana standing up front along with Quinn. I can’t help but smile she is so beautiful. I finally get to the front and I face Quinn.

Quinn: You look amazing.

I smiles.

Rachel: So do you.

The pastor starts to talk and we get to the saying I do part.

Quinn: I do.

Rachel: I do.

Pastor: I now pronounce you wife and wife you may kiss the bride.

Quinn and I kiss. I am so happy right now for the rest of the night we dance and eat cake Quinn even threw some cake at me and I threw it right back at her. It was great.

-Quinn’s(POV)- (Four Years Later)

-Quinn’s Office-

I’m sitting in my office I became the headmaster of NYU. I get a call on my phone.

Quinn: Headmaster Fabray.

Quinn’s Assistant: There is a Santana Hendricks on the line.

Quinn: Put her through please.

Quinn’s Assistant: Of course ma’am.

Quinn: Hey San.

Santana: Hey Q it’s time.

Quinn: It’s time?

I hear Rachel yelling in the background.

Quinn: Oh God it’s time I’ll be right there.

I get up from my desk and run out of my office I should probably tell you that Rachel is pregnant with our second child. We are having a boy and we are calling him Finn in honor of Finn. I get into my car and drive to the hospital I get there.

-Hospital-

I walk into the hospital and walk to the room where Santana told me. Before I know it we welcome Finn into the world I can’t help but cry. I am so happy.

Okay sorry if this seems rushed I just felt like I should end this part. I hope that you guys enjoyed it and don’t forget my other stories We will always love you (Dantana) and Meeting Someone New. I’m also thinking after those two stories are done I am going to do another one about McKinley High. What do you guys think? Anyways like I said this is the last part of this story