Record Deal

-Dani’s (POV)-

-Spotlight Diner-

I’m behind the counter filling up salt shakers Rachel and Quinn are taking orders. Santana didn’t have work but she had to go to class at NYADA. A man comes up to the counter I look at him.

Dani: Can I help you sir?

Man: Yes I’m looking for a Dani Hendricks?

Dani: That’s me. Who are you?

Vincent: Hi I am Vincent Garrison and I am a record producer from Octone records.

He extends his hand I smile and shake his hand.

Dani: Hi.

Vincent: Hi. Do you have a moment to speak?

Dani: Oh of course. I’m taking my intermission Rachel and Quinn.

Rachel & Quinn: Okay.

I walk out from behind the counter and we go and sit at a table.

-Rachel’s (POV)-

I keep an eye on Dani and the mystery man he looks familiar like I have seen him before. Then it hits me he is from Octone Records he is the one that I spoke to when I went there to show them the video that I did of Dani singing.

-Rachel’s Flashback-

(Octone Records)

Rachel enters Octone Records and walks up to the front desk the receptionist looks up at her and smiles.

Receptionist: Hi how may I help you?

Rachel: Um, I have a video that I would like to show someone it is a video of my friend singing.

Receptionist: I could page someone f…

The receptionist looks over and smiles.

Vincent: Hello Claire.

Claire: Hi Vincent.

Vincent: How is your day going?

Claire: Going quiet well. Oh yeah this young lady here is looking for someone to look at a video that she did of her friend singing.

Vincent looks at Rachel.

Vincent: Can this friend of yours sing?

Rachel: Uh yeah.

Vincent: Is she any good?

Rachel: I think that she is.

Vincent: Okay let’s see that video of her.

Rachel shows Vincent the video and he smiles when the video ends.

Vincent: She is really good. Can I get her name?

Rachel: Her name is Dani Hendricks she’s going to be working at the Spotlight Diner tomorrow.

Vincent: Awesome I’ll be there to talk to her.

Vincent walks off and Rachel exits the building.

-End of Flashback-

I am snapped out of my thoughts by Quinn waving her hand in front of me.

Rachel: What?

Quinn: Asked if you wanted to go to Callbacks tonight I can invite Dani and Santana.