In Case

I don’t own the song or lyrics

-Rachel’s (POV)-

I’m at the kitchen table eating breakfast before work, Quinn is still sleeping she has the day off today. Santana comes into the kitchen she is dressed for work which is a first.

Rachel: Well this is a surprise.

Santana: Well I have a reason not to hate work now.

Rachel: Does this reason happen to have blonde hair, brown eyes, and she goes by the name Dani?

Santana smiles when I say Dani’s name.

Santana: Maybe.

Rachel: Do you like her?

Santana: Yeah I do, but we are taking things slow.

Rachel: That’s good I mean it’s good to take things slow especially when you just got out a relationship.

Santana: You know that’s why I like you Rach you always support me in what I do and you always say the right things.

Rachel: Awe you’re sweet.

Santana and I hug,

-Dani’s (POV)-

I’m at work wiping off tables I’m early which I am never early I’m usually right on time or a minute late. I just finish up a table when I see Santana and Rachel walk into the diner I smile so does Santana.

Dani: Hi.

Santana: Hey.

Rachel: I’m going to go punch in. Do you want me to punch in for you Santana?

Santana: Sure.

Rachel walks off and goes to the back.

Santana: When did you get here?

Dani: A half hour ago.

Santana: Why so early?

Dani: Well I do have a reason for coming into work now.

Santana: Oh yeah why is that?

Dani: Well there is this girl that works here.

Santana: Oh yeah what does this girl look like and does she have a name?

Dani: Well she’s tall, has beautiful brown eyes, tan skin, long black hair, and she goes by the name Santana.

Santana blushes a little.

Santana: Well I have a reason to come into work now too.

Dani: Why is that?

Santana: Well there’s this girl that has blonde hair, brown eyes, tan skin, she’s short, and she goes by the name Dani.

I smile.

Dani: I happy that I can help you with that.

Santana smiles and we continue to work until our shift is over. We head to her place first so she can get changed out of her uniform when she gets done we go to my place.

-Santana’s (POV)-

-Dani’s Apartment-

After I get changed out of my uniform we go to Dani’s place and when we walk in I can’t help but be shocked.

Santana: Wow this place is amazing.