The Hot Scenes

-Dani's (POV)-

-Dani and Santana's Apartment-

Santana and I are making out on the couch I'm on top of her and her hands are roaming my body. Her hands slip under my shirt and she pulls it off breaking the kiss for a second she tosses it to the side. We kiss again she rolls over and we land on the ground. Santana lands in me.

Dani: Oh my gosh.

Santana and I start laughing when we get done laughing Santana looks at me I reach up and move some hair from her face. We start kissing she kisses my neck hitting my sweet spot I moan a little and move my head to the side so she has more access she continues to suck on my neck. I slip my hands inside her shirt and lift it off I toss it to the side. I roll over so that I am on top of her I kiss her neck than her collar bone I make my way down she body I get to get jeans and unbutton them I slide them off slowly. After I get her pants off I toss them to the side a lick my way up to her mouth our mouths move in sync together.

-Santana's (POV)-

I flip Dani and I over so that I am on top I work my way down her body I slide off her pants and toss them a make my way to her mouth. While I kiss her neck I rub her breasts. I hear her moan and it turns me on I sit up and pull her up she straddles my waist my hands are on her back her hands are roaming my upper body. I unclasp her bra and start to rub her breasts and nipples. I move from her neck to her right breast. I start sucking on her nipple she leans into me wrapping her arms around my neck her breathing begins to go fast next thing I know my bra is off and she is sucking on my left breast I rub her breasts. Some how her underwear and my underwear off I run my hand down to her vagina and start rubbing it she starts moan I stick two fingers into her and start of slow than I go faster and faster she bites my neck as she moves her hips in sync with my fingers. She reaches her climax and collapse onto my hand I pull my fingers out she is breathing heavy I kiss her collar bone and she puts her head on my shoulder I wrap my arms around her.

-Quinn's (POV)-

-Quinn and Rachel's Apartment-

Rachel and I are making out on the couch we are naked under the blankets. I am on top of her and my leg is in between her leg my thigh is rubbing against her vagina as I move up and down she is rubbing my vagina with one hand her other hand is on my back and I feel her nails go into my back while she is moaning. I close my eyes tight because its starting to hurt. I'm breathing heavy and moaning as I talk.

Quinn: B...babe...your...your hurting me a little bit.

Rachel: Oh...I'm...I'm...sorry.

She releases her grip on my back and I relax. Some how Rachel ends up on top and now her thigh is rubbing against my vagina she lays on top of me while she moves up and down a wrap my arms around her and we both reach our climaxes together she lifts herself up onto her elbows and looks at me she is breathing heavy and so am I.

Rachel: I think that dinner is cold now.

Quinn: I think so too.

We giggle and kiss. After about fifteen minutes of cuddling we decide to get dressed as soon as we get dressed there is a knock on the door. I go and get it while Rachel gets something to drink. I open the door and gasp.

Who do you think it is? Did you like this part? Sorry I didn't have more Faberry maybe I will do a chapter with just those two. What do you think?