Double Date

-Dani’s (POV)-

-Jeff’s Diner -

Santana, Quinn, Rachel, and I are sitting at a booth we already ate so now we are just sitting around talking.

Rachel: So what’s the special occasion?

I see Santana look at Rachel.

Santana: What do you mean?

Rachel: Come on Santana you never go out with Quinn and me you think it too “Weird.”

Santana: Dani and I have news.

Quinn: Let me guess the two of you are official.

Santana: Way to ruin the moment Quinn.

Santana crosses her arms.

Quinn: Oh come on San anyone with eyes can see that you two are together. I mean if the hand holding didn’t give it away it was the kiss.

Quinn smiles I smile too.

Rachel: You guys should have a nickname like Quinn and I do.

Dani: What is your guys’ nickname?

Quinn: Faberry.

Dani: Nice. What should our nickname be babe?

Santana looks at me I smile.

Santana: What about Santani?

Rachel makes a face.

Rachel: No. How about Dantana?

Santana: That works for me.

Dani: Me too.

Santana and I kiss as Rachel squeals.

Rachel: So when did you guys become official?

Santana: At the NYADA get together.

Rachel: So that’s why you guys were all happy after you guys came back in from the balcony.

Dani: Mhm we were going to tell you than but we wanted to wait.

Quinn: So does this mean that we can like double date now?

Dani: I would love to but that is totally up to Santana.

Santana: Not all the time but sometimes.

Rachel: Sweet. Also why aren’t we at your guys’ apartment? I mean that’s where we were supposed to have dinner.

Dani: The air condition kind broke so my uncle’s fiancé is fixing it.

Quinn: Are you guys staying there while he is fixing it?

Dani: No we are staying in a motel.

Quinn: That has to be interesting.

Santana: It is but we are okay with it.

Santana looks at me and smiles I smile back.

-Santana’s (POV)-

All of us continue to talk about anything and everything before I know it Dani and I are back at the motel.

-Motel Room-

Dani and I walk into the room and I lay right on my bed without getting dressed for some reason I feel exhausted. Dani grabs her pajamas and toothbrush she goes to the bathroom she comes out of the bathroom with short shorts and a tank top on I sit up and look at her.

Dani: You might want to close your mouth Santana you are going to catch bugs.

She smiles I smile back I get up and grab my pajamas I get dressed and come out of the bathroom Dani looks at me.

Santana: Now look who should close their mouth.

She closes her mouth.

Dani: I love your pajamas.

Santana: I love yours too.

I smile and bit my lower lip.

-Rachel’s (POV)-

-The Loft-

I’m standing out in the kitchen rinsing out mine and Quinn’s coffee cups for tomorrow I feel arms wrap around me I smile and turn around and I see…

Rachel: Brittany what the hell?

Brittany: I have something to tell you.

Rachel: Oh yeah? What?

I push her hands off of me.

Brittany: I’ve always found you attractive.

Rachel: I don’t care I am with Quinn and there is nothing that you can do or say to change that.

Brittany: Oh come one Rachey you know you want it.

Rachel: No I don’t I love Quinn and I would never cheat or do anything to hurt her. I’m not like you.

I feel a slap to my face I hold my face I feel tears fall down my face.

Quinn: What the hell happened?

I run to Quinn and wrap arms around her I put my head into her neck.

Rachel: Brittany slapped me because I wouldn’t do anything with her.

The next thing I know I hear yelling and I’m pulling Quinn off of Brittany. Quinn is breathing heavy

Quinn: I want you out of here Brittany and I mean now.

Brittany: Whatever I don’t need any of you guys anyways.

Brittany walks out of the kitchen Quinn grabs my chin and turns my head to look at my cheek she sighs and grabs an ice pack she hands it to me.

Rachel: Thank you.

Quinn: You’re welcome and I’m so sorry about that

Rachel: It wasn’t your fault.

Quinn: Yes it is I let her stay here I forced Santana to move out. I mean what kind of friend does that?

Quinn puts her head down I grab her chin and put her head up I kiss her.

Rachel: You were just being a good friend and you didn’t know that she was going to try to hit on me.

Quinn grabs my waist and pulls me close we kiss.

What did you guys think? Did you like it? I know that I said that I would only do Santana and Dani’s POV but it didn’t feel right to me so I decided to keep it in Rachel, Santana, Dani, and Quinn’s POV it just seemed right to keep it like that. Anyways I hope that you are enjoying this story. *Leave Comments*