Talking It Out

-Dani's (POV) - (New York)(Thee Days Later)

-Dani and Santana's Apartment-

I'm laying on the bed in the guest room (I can't lay in the other room because Santana and I shared that room) I keep thinking about how Santana was so upset with me that she gave me her promise ring back to me. I have it in my hand I keep twirling it between my fingers. I understand why she is so upset because I have changed ever since I went on tour. Maybe I should have considered her feelings than maybe Santana would be here with me right now instead of being in Ohio (Quinn told me that she went there). There is a knock on the door I ignore it but it doesn't work because the door opens and I hear heels clicking against the floor. I have a feeling that its either Quinn or Rachel they have been checking up on me ever since Santana walked out. I turn my head and see Quinn leaning against the door frame with her arms crossed.

Quinn: I see that you are still in bed.

Dani: I don't feel like doing anything there is a hole in my heart.

Quinn: I think that you need to get your ass up and do something about your situation.

Dani: I've tried everything Quinn I've tried calling and texting her, if she wanted to work it out she would have answered my calls or text messages.

Quinn sighs and stands straight up she walks to the bed and hits my legs I move over and she lays with me.

Quinn: I talked with her today.

Dani: You did?

Quinn: Yes I did.

Dani: How is she doing?

Quinn: She's a mess just like you are and she has been reading your messages. She's just...

Dani: She's just what?

Quinn: She’s just hurt.

I sigh.

Dani: What am I supposed to do? I'm lost without her.

Quinn sighs.

Quinn: Do you want to know what I would do if Rachel walked out on me?

Dani: Yes I would love to know.

Quinn: I would go to Ohio and do anything that I could to get her back. I mean you know where her parents live don't you?

Dani: Yes I do.

Quinn: Than get your ass up and go get your girl. I mean moping around here isn't going to do a damn thing for you or her.

Someone clears the throat Quinn and I look over and see Rachel standing there.

Rachel: You know I would be angry at you two for lying in bed together if I didn't know Quinn loved me and you loved Santana.

Dani: Oh trust me Rachel Quinn isn't my type plus I wouldn't do that to you.

Quinn looks at me.

Dani: Sorry Quinn to offense.

Quinn: None taken.

Rachel: Is there room for one more on that bed?

I smile and nod I move over some more and Rachel lays with Quinn and me.

Dani: So what brings you here?