I Have to Tell You Something Part 2

-Dani's (POV)-

Santana and I are sitting on the couch Rachel had to go home because Quinn is home. Santana told me that she has to tell me something and now my mind is racing. Does she want to break up with me? Did she cheat on me? Oh my God she is breaking up with me I just know it.

Santana: I don't know how you are going to react to this.

Dani: You're breaking up with me aren't you?

Santana looks at me shocked.

Santana: What? No.

Dani: You cheated on me?

Santana: No I wouldn't do that to you Dani.

I sigh a sigh of relief.

Dani: What is it than?

Santana sighs.

Santana: Um...Brittany has been texting me.

I sit there shocked.

-Rachel's (POV)-

-Rachel and Quinn's Apartment-

I walk into the apartment and smell food and it smells good Quinn comes out of the kitchen and I can't help but laugh she has flower on her chin and cheek.

Rachel: Did you have a fight with the flower and the flower won?

Quinn: Yes.

I giggle and walk up to her I wipe the flower off of her cheek and I kiss her she grabs my waist she pulls me close. We start making out and make our way to the couch she kisses my neck and makes me moan.

Rachel: W..what about the food?

Quinn: The stove is off.

Quinn kisses me my hands start to roam over her body. Quinn stops and looks at me.

Quinn: I love you Rach.

Rachel: I love you too Quinn.

She kisses me again.

-Santana's (POV)-

-Dani and Santana's Apartment-

Dani still hasn't said anything and its starting tp get me worried. I decide to break the silence.

Santana: Are you going to say something?

Dani: What did she want?

Santana: She wants me to give her a second chance and she wants me to meet up with her.

Dani: Do you want to give her a second chance?

Santana: No.

Dani: Do you want to meet up with her?

Santana: No.

Dani: Did you text her back?

Santana: No I've been ignoring her.

Dani: Good.

Santana: So everything is okay?

Dani: Yeah everything is okay I just don't like the fact that Brittany is texting you.

Santana: I know I don't like it either.

I look at Dani and she looks at me. I sit on her lap she puts her hands on my hips so I don't fall.

Dani: I love you.

Santana: I love you too.

I kiss Dani she moves her hands to my back and lays me onto the couch. She kisses me on the neck causing me to moan I move my head so that she has more access.

Sorry that this so short I'm not typing  on my computer like I usually do I'm on my phone so I don't know how long the chapters are anyways. Do you guys want me to continue the scene between Quinn and Rachel and the scene between Dani and Santana? Also did you guys like this part?