Chapter 1

Kenzie's POV
Hi guys ! My name is Kenzie and i'm 19 years old. My bestfriend is Kristyn and she married Niall. I love them both to death, but the one thing I hate about Niall is that he's a dentist and I hate the dentist with a passion. I haven't been to the dentist in a few years and I've been having a toothache in the back of my mouth for a while now. Kristyn's coming over today to hang out. I hope that I can keep cool and hopefully she doesn't figure out.

Kristyn's POV
I was getting ready to go over to my best friend Kenzie's house. Before I left, Niall told me that he was looking through files at work and he came across Kenzie's file and it said that she hasn't been to the dentist in a few years. He also told me that he set up an appointment for her with him and I have to try and get her there. I told him I would try and I kissed him on the lips and headed out the door to Kenzie's house. While I was heading over to Kenzie's house, I was thinking to myself 'How will I get her to go?' She told me a while ago that she HATES the dentist with a passion. I pulled up into Kenzie's driveway and got out of the car and went up to the front door and just walked right in. I guess it's time to tell her.

Kenzie's POV

Kristyn walked right into my house when she got there. That's the beauty of our friendship because I can walk right into her house and she can walk right into mine. She came and sat on the couch and tole me she had something to tell me.

Convo between Kenzie and Kristyn

K- Kenzie, there's something I need to tell you.

Ke- What's up?

K- Niall told me earlier that he was going through some files at work and he came across yours and it said that you haven't been to the dentist in a few years. So he set up an appointment for you and he asked me if I could bring  you.

Ke- Kristyn you know i'm deathly afraid of the dentist.

K- I know you are, but I'm going to be there with you the entire time. Please just do it for me?

Ke- Fine. I'm only doing it for you.

K- Thank You.

*End of Convo*

I guess i'm going to the dentist now. I really don't want to go, but if Kristyn's going to be there with me I'll go. This is not going to be fun.