Chapter Eight

~One Week Later~

I sigh quietly as I lay in Colby's arm while we're laying down on his bed. We're home alone so we got an opportunity to cuddle. It's been a week since we kissed the first time and of course the only person who knows is Brennen. I've been thinking about telling the others soon. Although I want to tell Elton before I tell all of them.

It's confusing and difficult though. I'm scared their going to yell at us or worse kick us out. When I was younger screaming has always scared me. It would nornally freak me out so much I'll have a panic attack. I'm like a small bean.

I hate lots of things because they scare me. I know my job is to prank people though and climb big building and all that but that doesn't mean I'm terrified inside, or at least off camera.

But Colby has helped. Colby has always been my rock since day one. He's helped me through so much and I don't think I'll be able to do anything without him. He's my everything and I don't know what I would do if something happened to him.

I breath in slowly trying to get that image out of my mind while I squeeze Colby's hoddie even tighter, not wanting to let go for any cause.

I feel a little tap on my shoulder and look at Colby who has a small smile on his face.

"Are you okay?" Colby asks me quietly. I smile when I hear his voice. I nod my head and release my grip. I look back at Colby and smile.

"I was just thinking and then the thinking took a turn."

"What were you thinking about?"

"The roomates. How I want to tell them. And you. How it's been a week since our first kiss and then I thought about how if anything happened to you..........I wouldn't know what to do." I say quietly at the last part about Colby. He grabs my hand and kisses it softly.

"Nothing is going to happen to me. I could never leave you." Colby tells me. I smile to my self and feel Colby pull me closer to him so our chests were touching.

"Colby?" I asks quietly. He pulls away slowly and looks into my eyes.

"Yes?"

"I love you." I say quietly. He starts to smile and puts his hand on my cheek. He leans in and kisses me softly before pulling away.

"I love you too Sammy." Colby says. We're about to kiss again that is until we heard the front door open and the voices of our roommates entered the house.

Colby sighs softly and sits up on his bed as I do the same thing trying to not touch him.

"I wanna tell them. But maybe like tell Elton first and then tell the rest of the roommates all together." I say nervously. I look over at Colby and notice he's already staring at me.

"Why Elton first and just Elton?" He asks me. I shrug my shoulders and get under the blanket so I can hold Colby's hand without people seeing.

"Because I have a feeling Elton won't care and I think it'll be easier to tell him than the others. Especially him alone." I say honestly as I look at Colby. He smiles at me and nods his head.

"Yeah okay. When do you want to tell him?"

"Can we do it tonight? I just have this like confidence built up and I really want some of this stress off my shoulders." I tell Colby as I rub my thumb over his hand.

"That sounds good." Colby says. He starts to lean on for one more kiss until we hear our names being called from downstairs.

"Colby! Sam! Come here!!!" Corey yells. We both sigh and stand up walking down the stairs.

"Yeah?"

"We got pizza." He says smiling as the other guys shake their heads. Me and Colby laugh before walking over to the box and grabbing a few slices.

"Hey Elton?" I ask standing across from him, the island in between us. I'm currently standing by Brennen (he's constantly over here. He ain't a roommate in this book) and Corey while Jake and Colby stand near Elton and Aaron is sitting on the chair.

"Yeah Sam?"

"Can uh, can me and Colby talk to you later?" I ask. Everyone looks at me and Colby while Elton nods his head slowly.

"Yeah like in private or?"

"Well I mean we have to tell you some stuff and we want to tell you, first." I say stuffing my mouth with pizza.

He looks over at Colby and Colby just stuffs his mouth with pizza too.

"You two are being weird. And hiding something." Elton says. Every one agrees and I just stare at him.

"Anyway can we talk to you later or not?" I ask him. He nods his and head and says yes. I thank him and put my plate down before heading to the stairs.