Chapter Nineteen

Eating my ice cream at the little bar in the icecream shop I look out the giant window in front of us that shows the entire pier. I look over at Colby and a small smile forms on my lips.

Thoughts about the past events come to my mind and I look down at the table. I possibly caused Colby so much pain. I possibly caused all my roommates pain. The fact that Colby was the one who saw me on the floor first possibly triggered him.

"Sammy? Baby? What's wrong?" Colby asks quietly as he takes me away from my thoughts. I look over at him and give him a small smile.

"I was just thinking about the other night. I don't know why it came to mind, it just did."

"Sam you have nothing to worry about. You are here and that's all that matters."

"That's not what I'm worried about. I'm worried about you. You saw me first on the floor and just the thought of you being in pain because of me....I don't know what to even think."

"Sam." Colby says putting his hand under my chin, "you have nothing to worry about. I am fine. I was shocked at first yes but now that you are here and safe I am happy. I'm glad that I can finally be with you. I love you Sam Golbach and nothing will change that.

I'm just happy you are aafe and alive. You could do possibly anything and I would forgive you in a heartbeat. Just don't cheat on me..." Colby says laughing. I laugh too and shake my head.

"I would never think about doing that." I tell Colby. I feel my phone start ringing so I grab my phone out of my pocket. Confused I look at the Caller ID as it reads "unknown". I answer it anways and say hello.

"Hello?"

"Sam. You're okay. I'm so happy."

"Kat?"