Chapter Eleven

Sitting on the couch with my knees close against my chest and my head on top of them I stare at the black tv. None of the roommates truly know what has happened, they think that Sam just got some hate on something.

I see Colby and Brennen enter the room and they both look at me. Colby sighs and shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know who did it Sam." Colby says with sad eyes. I look at him and give him a smile.

"It's okay. You can't control it." I say quietly. I feel Brennen pat my back before standing up.

"I hate to leave but I do have to head back home. I'll see you guys soon okay?" Brennen says. We both nod our heads and I give Brennen a small smile.

"Yeah sounds good. I'll see you later." I say as I watch Brennen leave. I hear the front door open and then Brennens voice.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Brennen says in a angry voice. Me and Colby both look at each other before we stand up and walk to the door.

I see Kat standing at the door with a smile while Jake stands behind her. My eyes go to confusion and I wrap my arms around my body.

"Kat why are you here?"

"I miss you Sam. I know I broke up with you but I miss you so much. I know you were lonley and stuff and instead I pushed you away. Can you ever forgive me?" Kat says innocently.

"Kat......leave. We aren't together anymore." I say looking at her in the eyes. Her face goes to hatred and she looks me dead in the eyes.

"Fine. Have fun banging Colby. But it won't last." Kat says turning around.

"What do you mean!" I say before she leaves completely. She turns around and looks at me.

"I know your secret Sam Golbach. You wouldn't want your secrets or videos released to your fans, parents or friends now would you? And you defiantly wouldn't want anything to happen to your poor boyfriend, right?" Kat says giving me a sly smirk. I look at her with wide eyes and she turns around.

"Bye sammy!" She says before getting into the uber she called once she arrived to the house. Jake looks at me and sighs.

"I'm so sorry dude. I didn't know she would freak out like that."

"You told here! How did you even know!?"

"I was standing by the garage door." Jake says quietly.

"You listened to us? That's none of your goddamn business Jake!" I scream as tears threaten to spill out of my eyes. I turn around and go up the stairs walking into my own room and slamming the door closed.

I lay on my bed and try to at least fall asleep that is until I get a notification on my phone.

Hung out with Sam today! It was a blast. Make sure you watch carefully in the roommates vlogs. Found out something important🙊😮 -Kat

I shut off my phone quickly and rolled over on my bed before silently sobbing into my pillow.