Chapter Twenty-Seven

As I pull into the parking lot I look around as I see kids run around on their side of the park and see adults and teens on another side. I look around and see Kat sitting on a bench away from everyone else.

I get out of my car and start walking towards her. Once she sees me she smiles but I just glare at her making her smile fade.

"Why don't you sit?" She asks. I shake my head and look at her.

"I'm not going to be here for long." I say starting at her.

"What's wrong?" She asks. I stare at her and roll my eyes.

"You forced me to love you. So I can end my realtionship with Colby just so you can have me for your self." I say. Her entire body tenses up and she looks at the ground.

"Kat......you can't do that. I'm sorry okay but it's not going to work. Maybe you should move on and find someone else who will truly love you and give you attention."

"I know......it's hard because I love you too much."

"I understand but I never truly loved you and I need to fix things with Colby and figure things out."

"Okay." Kat says. She looks up at me and smiles, "good luck and I'm sorry."

"It's fine." I say. I walk off after waving bye. Once I get in my car I race home. Pulling into the drive way I walk inside quickly seeing all the roommates on the couch but Colby.

"Where's Colby?" I ask with worry in my voice. All the roommates look at me confused.

"Right here." I hear behind me. I turn around and see Colby. He looks at me with concern as my eyes tear up.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, "I'm an ass and I falled for Kat's stupid tricks again. You're my best friend and I fucking hurt you." I say looking at Colby, "I'm sorry."

I see Colby smile a little bit and he looks at the ground.

"Do you still love me?" Colby ask. I look around and sigh.

"Honestly because of Kat I'm not sure." I say looking down. I feel Colby lift my head and our eyes meet.

"Then let me do this...." Colby whispers before he puts his lips on mine. I instantly kiss back and feel the same feeling as before. Love, safety and a feeling of home.

Once we pull away I smile and hug Colby tightly.