Chapter Eighteen

Walking down the pier hand in hand with with Colby I smile wide. I've never felt so happy. I still regret what I did but other than that I've never been so happy to be near Colby, or anyone in that fact.

Colby looks over at me and smiles too bringing my hand up to kiss it. We finally reach the end of the pier and look at the ocean in front of us.

"Sam, are you happy?" Colby asks. I look over at him and squint my eyes in confusion.

"Of course I am Colby. Why wouldn't I? I have you. I have the roommates, the best friends I could ever wish for. I amazing house. Great fans. What else could I want?"

"I'm just worried. The......incident happened only a day or two ago and I want to make sure your okay. I want to make sure you're happy with, you know, me."

"Colby." I say turning to face him and laying my hand on his, "I did a stupid thing over something that Kat did. Yes I was upset you yelled at me but you had no big part in that.

You have been my friend for six years now. I couldn't be happier to be with someone than you. I love you Colby Brock so don't you ever doubt that."

Colby smiles at me and laughs a little, "that was cheesy."

"Oh shut up. I meant all of it though."

"I know you did. I love you too. I want ice cream. Want to go get some?"

"Sure that sounds nice. It's pretty hot out here too." I say grabbing Colby's hand before walking off to the icecream shop.