Chapter Twelve

Waking up to the sound of silence I open my phone to see so many comments on what Kat said.

You guys are hanging out again!?

What things are in the videos?

What's the important message!?

I don't trust Kat. She broke up with Sam.

I look at my phone and say a small "agreed" before I lift my self out of my bed. I slowly make my way into the hallway and see everyone's door open besides Corey's. I start to make my way down stairs and see everyone eating, talking or editing.

Colby looks over at me and smiles before he tells Elton something. Elton turns around and nods his head and walks over to Corey.

Colby makes his way over to me, he's about to grab my hand but then stops. He turns around noticing no one is even paying attention.

"Can we talk upstairs?" Colby asks me quietly. I nod my head and start making my way back up. Once I reach my bedroom Colby shuts the door.

"I'm sorry about last night and I'm sorry I didn't come check on you right away. I did eventually come in but you were sleeping and I'm really worried cause I care about you and ----."

I cut off Colby by hugging him tightly. He hugs my back and I breath in smelling his cologne.

"I'm happy you're mine Colby. I'm glad you care about me too. All I truly want right now is to just hug you." I say quietly. After awhile we both pull away and I lean up to kiss Colby softly.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Colby says. He grabs my hand and starts rubbing it with his thumb.

"Are you going to do anything today?"

"I'm not sure. I may just hang around the house or something." I answer honestly. Colby nods his head and sighs when he hears Elton calling his name.

"I'll be back soon okay?"

"Take your time. I'm going to take a shower anyways." I tell Colby. He smiles at me before he leaves my room. I make my way to the bathroom and hop in the shower.

Once I'm done I make my way back into my room and take off my towel putting on new clothes. I hear my phone go off and open the text, my heart starts beating faster.

Come to my place. We have some catching up to do - Kat

No Kat. I'm not playing your stupid games

Sam if you don't come to my house I won't hesitate to post something else or hurt your friends

I can't do this Kat. You need to stop

Samuel I loved you and you left so you can go suck faces with Colby. Come to my house or someone will get hurt

I sigh quietly and look up at the ceiling trying to push my tears away. I type her a reply and shove my phone in my pocket. Quickly I walk down the stairs and see everyone in the kitchen.

"I'm going out for a bit. I'll be back soon." I say making sure I look at Colby when I said the last part. He gives me small smile and I start heading to Kats house.

Knocking on the door I'm met with a hiper and happy Kat. She pulls me in and sits me on the couch.

"Kat please stop. I know I hurt you but you have to stop this. I love Colby and I don't want any one to get hurt."

"Sam." She says quietly. She looks up at me with tears in her eyes, "you don't love me one bit? I was with you for 5 months."

"I don't love you Kat. You have hurt me and I can't be with you. I don't even know why I came to your damn house after what you have done!" I say standing up but before I can move she grabs my wrist and pulls me on the couch. She puts her hand around my neck and kisses me.

I pull away quickly and I look at her with wide eyes. She gives me a smirk and I stand up.

"Don't come near me again!"  I say with tears in my eyes. She looks at me and smiles.

"My pleasure. I already have everything I wanted." She says before I walk out her door. I get into my car and start making my way back home which is a thirty minute drive.

Once I open up the doors to my house I see Colby in the kitchen with his phone out and Elton is standing near him.

"Hey Colby." I say quietly since I'm still shocked by what Kat did. Colby turns around and hands me his phone.

"Really Sam? After she hurt you. Blackmailed you and everything you decided to head to her house and kiss her!? And not only that but I thought you loved me." Colby says with tears rolling down his face. I look at the phone and see Kat sent him a video of us kissing and at the end it's me saying "I love you" from when I said I didn't. That Bitch.

"Colby no no this isn't what it looks like. Trust me I can explain."

"Save it Sam. I don't care." Colby says grabbing his phone harshly out of my hands and grabbing his keys.

"Colby no wait! Please let me explain!" I yell after Colby. He quickly slams the door shut and I feel my phone go off.

(Twitter) Solby is over?..... Awe poor them. Sam if you need me I'm always here - Kat

I look at my phone in shock and close my eyes tightly before bolting up the stairs and into my room.