Chapter Fifteen

I open up my eyes but tightly shut them again when a bright light is shown. I reopen them slowly and look around. I see Colby sitting in a chair next to me asleep and Corey in another chair in the corner of the room.

Looking back at Colby I see his hair is messy and he was wearing the same hoodie he was when I last saw him. He keep staring at him noticing how peaceful he looks.

"He was worried about you." I hear Corey say. I turn around and look at Corey who is now looking at me, "I've never seen Colby cry so hard in my life."

"How long have I been out?"

"A day. You lost a lot of blood Sam." Corey tells me, "it was basically night when they found you so they have you medicine to make sure you slept."

I nod my head and look back at Colby. His head leaning on the back of the chair, his arms folded but slowly unfolding and his mouth open a little.

"Did uh, did Brennen come over?"

"Yeah he was in the ambulance with you and Colby. He had to leave though so now I'm here."

I look down at my hands and sigh loudly. I lean my head back on the bed and close my eyes drifting back to sleep.

_____

Waking up once again I see no one in the room. I look at my hands and start messing with the hem of my shirt. I shouldn't of done it. I should of just pushed it past me.

I hear the creaky door open and I slowly look up to met eyes with Colby. We hold eye contact for awhile until I look back down not being able to look him in the eyes.

"How are you feeling?" Colby asks as he sits down in the chair next to me. I shrug my shoulders and start pulling at a lose string.

"I feel fine I'm just tired." I answer honestly. I hear Colby stand up and his finger goes under my chin to make sure I'm looking at him.

"I was so worried about you Sam. I didn't know what to do. I thought I lost you. I shouldn't have left the way I did but I was angry."

"I know you were but Kat edit that video. I never said I loved her and when I was standing up to leave she pulled me back down and kissed me. I left right after.

I'm sorry I worried you. I wasn't thinking and everything was getting to me. I didn't know if you hated me or not."

"I would never hate you. Sam I love you so much." Colby says to me searching my eyes.

"I love you too." I tell him before I close the gap between us. Our lips move in sync until I pull away and smile.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I forgive you." Colby says with a smile.