Chapter Three

Looking over at the neon colored wall I start to smile. I remember pranking Colby and putting sticky notes all over his wall. Sadly he liked it and decided to keep it so it wasn't really that great of a prank.

I look over at Colby who is editing on his computer and bite my lip nervously. I'm about to stand up but a yawn escapes my mouth.

"You tired?" Colby asks turning around in his seat and looking over at me. I look at him and I nod my head.

"You should go to bed then." Colby tells me and turns off his computer. He stands up and stretches before opening the door and leaving his room. He comes back soon with another blanket and throws it at me.

"Sam can I ask you a question?" Colby asks me sitting on his bed next to me. I look over at him and nod my head.

"Why haven't you been talking latley? You've been acting different and I think theres something wrong than just sleeping issues." Colby says looking at me. I look at him in his eyes and I bite my lip nervously again.

"I don't know how to tell you Colby. It's something that will change everyone."

"What do you mean?"

"People aren't going to like me afterwards. Well at least I think that." I say quietly.

"Did you do something?"

"No. It's more um something about me." I say looking at my hands, "I don't want people to judge me, especially you." I say looking at Colby again.

"What ever it is you won't be judge. Not even by me." Colby tells me quietly.

"I just can't tell you right now but I will soon. Promise." I say before yawning again.

"Okay. I believe you." Colby says laying down on his bed. I do the same thing and fall asleep instantly.