12

I hate authors notes, but I'm going to do one anyways. I update every four days. I'll update more if you guys vote, comment, & share. I worked super hard on this. I want people to see it, you know? It's cool if people don't though! I'll still update every four days. Ok, luv u, enjoy! Bye. 💜

Kira

Cal was sat on the couch while I was in the bathroom. I pulled on a long sleeved black dress that hung around my ankles in a nice, loose fabric. It had a slit up the side of the leg, too. I wore waterproof mascara with my natural makeup and lip gloss, because I want to finally have sex with Calum tonight. He deserved a treat, and so do I. We've both been exceedingly stressed about nothing, and there was definitely sexual tension when we kissed for more than a few minutes.

I came out the door and Calum grinned, standing up. "Who knew you could get even hotter?"

"You did. You thought I looked hot in your clothes. I did. And you think i look good when I wake up in the morning, too."

"Well yeah, you're a hot, beautiful, sexy, gorgeous woman. And you're my girlfriend, I'm a very lucky man." He pulled me to him in a kiss. He had on slacks, a dress sweater, and a suit jacket. We were going out to a fancy restaurant where Cal could be romantic.

His lips trail down my neck, making a moan barely escape my lips. "Stop it, hot stuff. We can't be late for our reservation. I want to take a picture with you, before we go because we both look sexy."

"Ooh, call me sexy again."

"You look sexy, my kiwi." I smirk. He walks over to the mirror on the dresser in front of my bed, and I stand beside him. He snakes his arm around my waist, looking at the camera with adoration in his eyes. I take a few shots. One with us smiling, and one with us being serious. He also made me take one of him kissing my neck.

"Let me post this one." He says about the one where I thought he had been looking at the camera, but actually at me. Pure adoration. I send it to his phone and keep the others safe. I wanted to print them out, and frame them. Nearly every picture we took. I wanted to frame the ones that we both looked good in, or that marked a special time for us.

When we get to the restaurant, Cal asks me what kind of wine I wanted. I knew nothing about wine, so he picked it out. It was red, and would stain my lips a very pretty color of pink if I let it. "What's the special occasion?" I ask him, taking in the scene. We were in doors, and the restaurant was on a hill, looking over LA. You could see the shining light of the big city, the planes getting ready to land and taking off.

"You've been my girlfriend for two months, I thought it was worth celebrating." He answers. I smile warmly at him. I felt guilty that I didn't remember that. "I can see by your face that you don't remember, and that's alright. I don't know how I remembered, but I did. I also wanted to sit you down and tell you how proud I am of you. You are such an amazing woman. You're going to be on an album! And you'll go on tour! And you took a step down in your job, but you're taking it like a champ. I'm proud of you because you've put up with me for this long. I admire you so much." He chuckles.

"You're a blessing, honey. I'm thankful for you. I adore you." I responded. He was too good to me. We eat the expensive meals and talk about our families, friends, and what we plan to do in the next few months. I told him about how my sister is determined to meet him, and he laughs and says, "maybe one day." I knew it was too early to ask him to meet them. I felt like it was even too early to tell him I love him.

"Are you going to be in any music videos for TiLLie?" Cal asked.

"No, Grace calls herself TiLLie and doesn't like people knowing her real name, so I'll play on some tracks and stuff, but she could do all of that without me. She even plays the drums. I would have to form my own band and stuff for my things. I probably won't do that, but it could be a possibility."