14

Kira

This morning, I woke up feeling happy again. I wasn't going to let that depend on Calum, because he wasn't the only reason. Grace had been telling me about how we might finally tour again. Today we all had a meeting with the managers. I didn't know whether this meeting or conference, would be more talking of the album release or of a tour. I didn't know, but I would know later today.

If we were going to tour, in the winter, I knew I would have to go shopping. TiLLie has this look I think we like to maintain. Denim clothing, bright colors, or mesh black tops. It seemed very 90's vintage fashion. Tattered jerseys, colored leather jackets, brallettes and body suits (with jeans).

I had already been looking online at dolls kill to find clothes I would feel amazing in, and I found some. Whether Cal would like them or not, was definitely in question.

I didn't care if he approved of the clothes or not, because I'm not property. I'll respect him and his wishes, though. That's what relationships are. They take work. I thought it was interesting when people were in controlling relationships. I had no idea how anyone could tolerate it.

I spent the night with Cal, last night. I woke up before him and slipped out, saying goodbye to a groggy Prince. We have had more sleep overs, lately. I enjoy them, and I'm pretty sure he does too. He tries to get me to stay with him longer in the bed, and usually it works for about ten minutes before I get up.

I wasn't much of a cuddler, but the man changed that. He was cuddly, and affectionate in all different ways. I would do anything to keep him happy. That's what worried me a little bit, about touring. I didn't know how often either of us would tour. I didn't know if he would be going back home, to Australia. I didn't know anything.

I would say, I don't want to get attached, but we're past go. I'm hooked. My friends made me realize that, by assuring me that I was acting like a teenage girl when I talked about him. 

I go into where the meeting was, wearing a black velvet dress. I was five minutes early, and I saw Grace walking up to the building. "Grace!" I called, catching up with her as she stopped. Matt was with her, and he smiled down at me. "Hey guys."

"Hey. I'm glad you're here." Grace gives me a hug.

"You asked me to be here, of course I would come."

"But it's eight in the morning, and you closed last night, and it's your day off."

"We're all good, don't worry." I comforted.

We go inside, talking about different things. She asked about Cal, and I asked about her family. And Matt's. We get into the room, and the manager had already been there. We sat down, and started talking. I had to sign a contract of how I wouldn't leak or share any of the music we were working on. Then we talked about touring. They thought we would soon have the opportunities to go out of the country. I looked forward to it all, excited that we would tour in May.

When the meeting was home, I drive to Cal's. It was nearly noon, and I just wanted to take a nap. I knocked, and he opened the door. His shorts were hung low on his hips, and he looked sexy. "Hi, Angel. I thought you would have been here a little while ago." He says, letting me in.

"Yeah, the meeting went a lot longer than we thought." I yawned.

"What'd you talk about, sleepy head? Wanna come lay down or something?"

"Will you play with my hair, baby?" I ask. He nodded, a smile spreading over his features. He lead me to his room, and we laid beside each other. He caressed my face, moving to my hair.

"Cal, I'm going on tour soon. I leave the last week on April. Obviously we aren't headlining, or I would have known months ago."

"You're leaving in three weeks?"