43

Kira

"Calum, hurry! Your friends are already coming up the drive." I grumbled. Calum came downstairs dressed in his striped slacks and a yellow button up over it. I smiled, leaning over to give him a big kiss.

"You look so damn good in yellow, but go put on your red shirt so we can match." I was wearing my red skater dress that looked casual and nice at the same time. The boys came to the door and rang the bell. "Hi guys!" I say, pulling each of the three men, and Crystal into a hug.

"Hi Kira, you look beautiful. Where's our boy?" Michael asked.

"She made me change shirts!" Calum called, coming back down the stairs.

"Much better." I chuckled, giggling at his expression. He stuck his tongue out at me and then wrapped his arm around me. He kissed my cheek and pulled away, giving his friends hugs, too.

"Calum wanted to plan a game or two, but let me give you a tour of the house first." I say, leading them inside the house. They were early, so I didn't have to worry about anyone else showing up for a few more minutes. "So, let me show you upstairs first, in case someone else shows up and we have to run back down."

"Baby, relax." Calum whispered in my ear. I haven't ever hosted a party, especially one like this. I lead our friends up the corridor of stairs. "This is our guest room, which any of you can stay in every now and then, as long as you don't you know, have sex." I chuckled.

"This is going to be our babies room, when we have one, but for now, it's our music room." Calum said, talking about the smaller second office that was set upstairs. "A little loft, hang out spot thing here, and our bedroom."

"How many times have you christened it?" Michael asked. Crystal nudged him in the stomach, making him laugh.

"Many, many times." Calum responds, earning a nudge from me as everyone laughed.

"Feel free to look around." I tell them, as I look out the window I see two cars pull up. I leave Calum up there as I jump down the stairs. I needed to take a deep breath. I look out the door to see Mali and Calum's parents. as well as my father and Connie. Calum bounds down the stairs and kisses me.

"Our parents are outside chatting." I tell him. He looks out and sees them, and smiled. He presses his lips to mine again, and props me against the wall.

"You're going to smudge my lipstick. And the people can see inside when the glass door is open. I don't want my dad seeing us making out. Or your parents."

"My parents walked in on us making out before, I was fingering you, too. At least they didn't see that because we had a blanket over us."

"Calum! You promised you would never bring that up again." I whined.

"Oh, but it's so fun to mess with you about it."

"Kinky." Luke said hitting the top of the stairs.

"Shut up!" I scolded them both, making them laugh.

"We're just playing with you because it bugs you." Luke says.

"Hey everyone already here and inside, no more sexual jokes, my parents are here." I called up before I saw our families come up the park. Calum wipes the smudged lipstick of of my face and I wipe his too.

A knock finally sounds on the door, and Calum answers it as I busy myself talking to our friends who were now in the living room. "Hi Mr. Cox, and Mrs. Cox. Mom, Dad, and Mali." Calum says, moving aside and letting them in. I listened to a story Luke had been telling, but only partially. Something about a thing Petunia did, and wanting Ace and Petunia to have a play date.