34

Kira

I was excited. Calum would be coming back home today. I missed him so fucking much it hurt. Talking on the phone was great, but I wanted to touch his face with my hands, and tickle him, and kiss him.

I had been at the grocery store now, going to pick up some things I could make dinner with. I had Ace in my cart in his jacket. He was really flagging me today, trying to get me to calm down because I was really anxious. My little dog was very helpful. I sighed, kissing him before he calmed back down in the cart.

I picked up the things I needed to make steak. Calum had a grill outside of his apartment on his balcony, and I looked forward to it. Calum liked it when I grilled for him. I planned to make rice and some veggies, too. So I could make him some breakfast in the morning, I also picked up eggs and things for a smoothie. I decided to just stock his fridge with things I know he would like, too, so he wouldn't have to.

I could also make him some desert, couldn't I?

My mind was everywhere.

When I got to Cal's apartment, I quickly cleaned out the fridge and freezer, scrubbing it down with a cleaning spray. I loaded everything into the right places, and then I decided to take a quick shower. I had clothes here because he wanted me to have a drawer like he had at mine. I showered, listening to a band called Movements (my friends).

When I got out of the shower, shaved and cleaned up, I dry off and pull on my robe. I had to clean up around here, because I haven't been keeping up with that except for a few times when I just wanted to be consumed with the smell of him. I hated when either of us toured, but it was our work, and we had to do it.

After all, the only things we hated about touring had been the fact that we were away from each other.

I towel dried my hair before getting back up to clean. Calum and I were both fairly clean people, but I wanted to dust and make everything perfect. I wanted him to come home, and be happy.

Sometimes, I couldn't help how my mind would wander over to the fact that he could have met someone better on tour. A fan that knew him much better than I ever could. Someone who tells better jokes, and someone who kisses better, and sexts him, and gives him sex when he wants it. Someone who could cook much better than me and kept his tummy happy. Someone who he just couldn't help, but to find cute like he says he did with me.

Sometimes, I can't help but worry that while one of us are away that he had fallen out of love with me.

I wanted to tear my hair out. Of course Calum loves me, and of course he wouldn't fall in love with someone else in just a couple of nights or less. These thoughts were stupid and they made my head erratic. Ace was going crazy with me.

I wondered if Calum was like this when I was coming home, but I didn't have the slightest idea.

When I finished cleaning, I started cooking, looking at the time. Calum should be home in less than two hours. I had to cook and get dressed and ready at the same time. I did the usual steps of marinating the steaks so they had a bit more flavor.

I put on light makeup, and slipped on some lingerie before I put on my other clothes. I wore a t-shirt that he liked on me because it was his, and that's it. It fell below my butt, so I was guessing I was doing right. Would he like this though?

Once I finished cooking, I dressed up the plates. Calum should be here, and he isn't. My boyfriend should have walked through that door fifteen minutes ago. I shoot him a text, asking him if he was okay, and he didn't answer.

I was going to burn a hole in the floor with my pacing if I didn't settle down. I laid on his couch with my teal fleece blanket that Calum bought me. Ace laid on me, applying pressure on me to relax. I sighed, really worried, but I relaxed because of Ace. I was hungry, but I didn't want to eat without Calum.