37

Kira

"Stay here." I tell Calum and Grace, loudly over the music.

I jumped into the mosh pit that I looked forward to for days. Moshing is a form of dancing to hard core kids, where you bounce, or slam into other people dancing, and in some cases, you fall and giggle about it. Moshing has always been my favorite thing about hardcore or pop punk concerts. That and crowd surfing. Eve and Savannah were here with me, too, and we slammed into each other.

When the song ended, I awkwardly high fived the person holding up their hand. I go back over to Calum and Grace. I giggle at Calum's face. He looked annoyed and shocked. "I've never seen one of those in person." He stated.

"Oh yeah, definitely a fun time." He wrapped his arm around me, and I looked up to the stage to see my friends who were on stage playing a show. They were sweaty, but they looked nice. There in the back, playing on the drums had been my old friend Spencer. We were in my old band together.

Movements is an incredible band, and I was so happy to see them again with the other friends that we played on the same stage as on Warped Tour. Movements had this album that blew up so quickly because of how talented they were.

Tonight we were also seeing Trophy Eyes, and Boston Manor. They were also two of the greatest bands that have ever graced my ears. I loved them as people, and as bands. Calum had no idea who these guys were, any of them, but I sang every single word. Grace and I had plans with the band afterwards, going out to a bar we all liked. When the show was over, we all went out to the bar. A few of them were going to come later so they could talk to the fans now.

When Calum and I got there, he turned to me. I pressed my lips to his quickly before hopping out of the jeep. "No one's staying at your apartment, right?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I didn't plan on anyone staying in my apartment tonight, because they would all be staying in the mansion they rent somehow.

When we get inside, I see my old friends and grab a beer before dragging Calum over there. "Hi Kira." Dan said, making room for me and Calum in the circular booth. "Who's he?" He asked, referring to Calum.

"He's my boyfriend." I answered with a chuckle, knowing the result of this.

"Whoa, Kira actually settled down?" Jordan asked. Dan's in Boston Manor, and so is Jordan.

"Who knew she could?" Ash teased. I laughed, shaking my head at them.

"How long has it been?" Dan asked.

"Quite a while."

"Ten months." Calum answered for me.

"Anyways, this is Calum. Calum this is Dan, Henry, Ash, Jordan, and Mike. They're Boston Manor. Their tour manager is Griffin, who's at the bar. This band here is Trophy Eyes, and they consist of John..." I listed the other band members and told Calum about the other band members who would be here later, meaning Movements. They always liked to stay after to talk to their fans. It was really sweet.

"That's a lot of names to remember." Calum whispered in my ear. I laughed, wanting to mention that he didn't have to remember them, but not wanting anyone to take offense to it.

All of these boys and I have a lot of memories together. Like how when we weren't driving, and no one else would be using it, I would shower in Trophy Eyes bus when I needed to take my time. I wouldn't tell Calum this, but I also had something going on sexually with one of the guys at the table.

"You were in Australia a few months back, weren't you?" John asked. He's the vocalist of Trophy Eyes and the best lyricist that I know.

"Yeah, you guys were in Europe at the time, so I didn't get to see you guys." I respond. The tall man nodded. "When you guys came back, I was completely busy, and I couldn't meet you guys, but next time, yeah?"