Arguing

I was home now, laying in a nice warm bubble bath, with my favorite music playing from my phone which sat on the floor not too far from the tub.

I had my eyes closed, and was honestly really relaxed, Phil does know what's best for me. I smiled thinking about how great he is, he's so sweet and caring. No one else is usually like that to me... even Dan turned into a dick... Though I hope it's just a short little thing he's going through. Because I still do care about him, he was my first best friend. The first person who actually cared about me...

A loud thud of the front door slamming open abruptly startled me and I jumped.

"PHIL WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?" Oh. Look who's back.

"Because you were pushing Y/N too far. She needed to go home and calm down but you were too busy having a stick up your ass to even care about your friend." Phil replied, his voice calm but with a edge of agitation.

I reached over the side of the tub and dried off my hands on a towel nearby then paused my music so I can hear easier.

"Hey, I said I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. She should just learn how to do things on her own without having you by her side 24/7." Dan snapped.

"She needs me!" Phil exclaimed. "You, out of all people should know that she needs help."

"But you're helping her too much, she used to be able to do things on her own. But now she's became too reliant on you for everything."

"I highly doubt that. You used to help her too though, so why're you just accusing me?" Phil pushed.

"Yeah. But now she only seems to go to you for help." Dan responded, lowering his voice.

"Well we're dating now!" Phil shouted, "Plus... Are you hinting that you're jealous of us??"

"Yes." Dan bluntly said. "I was her friend first. I liked her first. But then you came in and took her."

I was shocked. I'd forgotten Dan liked me.

"You brought her here! I didn't mean to fall for her, it just happened. Plus she likes me."

"Well I was protecting her. I didn't know what else to do!" Dan exclaimed, "I didn't think my best friend would snatch my girl away from me."

"She's not your girl. And how was I supposed to know?? You never told me!" Phil replied, he was getting angrier and angrier. I've never heard him mad, I was starting to get scared. There goes my relaxation. I pulled the plug in the bathtub and wrapped the towel around me grabbing my phone too. I left the bathroom and entered the bedroom. I threw on a pair of black jeggings and an over-sized hoodie and laid on the bed continuing to listen in on the boys' argument.

I'd missed some dialog... Phil was speaking again, "...If you actually like her than why have you been being so rude towards her lately?"

"I... I honestly don't know, I shouldn't be taking my anger out on her." Dan's voice relaxed.

"There you go..." Phil's voice became not as stern too.

"..You didn't let me finish." Dan said, "I should be taking my anger out on you instead! What kind of best friend takes a guys crush??"

"Like I said, I didn't know! But now she's with me and you can't change that. You need to get over your jealousy." Phil snapped again.

I gritted my teeth, I couldn't stand hearing my two best friends argue, but if I were to interrupt them that probably wouldn't end well.

I decided to go for a late night walk, yeah it's after 10:00 PM but oh well.

I put on a pair of converse and finger-less gloves, I grabbed my phone and earbuds and snuck out of the room and out of the backdoor. Dan and Phil were too busy arguing about me to notice.