What The Fuck, Shay

A/N: Heyyy my lovelies! God, how I've missed updating for y'all ! But the past couple weeks have been crazy. Anyway, I'm so pumped for you guys to read the first chapter! I really hope you guys like it! Don't forget to let me know what you guys think by voting and commenting! Also some of the chapters for this story will be short, so yeah.

Xoxo Alayna

P.S. The image above is of Shay's outfit

Shay

The silence woke me. Why is it so quiet? Where's my humidifier?

Wait, I'm not in my own bed. Looking around trying to get oriented to my surroundings. Shit I think as the guy next to me starts to wake. As I rush across the room and dress to leave, Loverboy clears his throat interrupting my exit.

"Leaving," he questions, his voice gravely from sleep.

"Sorry Loverboy, but I have places to be," I say shimmying into my dress.

"Garrett," he corrects me sitting up, the sheet slipping down showing off his lean torso.

"Look, I don't have time for this morning after chit-chat. I'm going to be late. So, I need to go but thanks for the orgasms."

I finish dressing then walking over to him planting one last kiss on the stranger from last night.

"You gonna give me your real name or am I just going to call you, cupcake?" he eyes me.

"I like cupcakes," I respond while slipping on my thigh high boots and walking out the front door.

Once I get out the building I notice the flower shop and bakery I regularly visit. I turn to look at the building that I had just walked out of, noticing it's the one I live in. I'm. Fucking. Screwed. What the fuck was I thinking! This literally would only happen to me; having a one night stand with a random guy who turned out to be my neighbor. Ugh!

I swear this scenario would make for a wonderful book opening.