Dinner shenanigans pt 1

A/N: Hello my lovelies! I just want to say thank you all for continuously coming back and supporting my inconsistent ass!  I know I've been MIA for a while but I am trying to get better at uploading more consistently. With that being said enjoy this chapter! Please don't forget to COMMENT &VOTE! I would love to read your feedback. Warning the chapter will begin after the shout out section!

This week's shoutouts:

New Followers:

_KittySenpai_

cottons139

J2TWJ2TW

xcx_Maki_xcx

So glad y'all decided to join the fam!

Reading lists:

JudielynBasil

Gabriella2967 - Romance novels

dog156789

Asmyy_bee

ilovereading210 -bad boy

Zeexou

Lobo1wolf - Random

CrazyWriter101 -FULL

aulalei - Books to read

tohkes

RaelynnLiah21 - Read now

aluochcindy

Shay

Garrett walked in the apartment with such a determined look on his face. I smile at him as he approaches me and plants the most intense kiss on my lips. I'm as surprised as I am pleased. What had gotten into him? He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me impossibly closer.

"Hey baby," his deep voice vibrating through his chest to mine.

"Hi, handsome" I giggle like a 5-year-old, "what was that all about?"

"I'm just happy to see you," there was something off in Garrett's voice.

"Where'd you go," I ask trying to lighten the mood.

"I went to see someone."

The response worried me, I didn't think I had to worry about Garrett cheating, but I couldn't help but wonder why he was being so secretive. Did he not want me to know because it was a surprise? Did he meet with someone he knew would upset me? I was going to press the issue, but I decided to let it go for now.

"So, what do you want for dinner," I ask turning away from him to hide my sad expression.

"I'm hungry but not for food," he growls in my ear gripping my hip tightly.

"I don't know, if you deserve it," I groan as he presses his erection into my ass. All of my previous thoughts are out of the window. I knew my body was going to give in. All he had to was push a little more and he knows it.

"Okay." His hands release me and the heat from his body is lost when he pulls away. This damn man would tease me. His little act pisses me off then sparks a devious idea of how to get him back.

When Garrett decides to go into his studio room and work, I make up an excuse to run to my apartment and change really quick. Once I was done, I look in the mirror and smile. I love that I kept all the slutty Halloween costumes Elle and Claire forced me to buy. I run back to Garrett's making sure to be extra quiet.

Resuming my previous task of making dinner, I start to grate the block of cheese and work on the pasta sauce. Tonight, I decided on alfredo with garlic bread. It was the easiest dish I knew how to make. I finish the sauce and work on the vegetables while the noodles boil.

"Dinner's almost done," I call out.

Just thinking of what would happen when he found me like this excited me. I couldn't wait to see his reaction. And not to mention I felt so sexy dressed like this. My inner whore is super proud right now. Setting the table arranging everything like we usually have it I take a moment to prepare for Garrett's reaction.

"Come and get it baby," I sing song running over to the oven to pull out the bread.

His footsteps get closer and I smile bending over at just the right moment for him to see.

"Holy mother of Mary!" the words sound choked leaving his mouth. And whatever he had in his hands has dropped.

He must've noticed I forgot my panties.

Turning around I try to play dumb, "What's wrong?"

"You love playing with fire, don't you?" he growls striding toward me.

Garrett tries to reach out and touch me but stops when he sees me move the hot sheet pan in my hand in the way of his desired path.

"No, the stove is off," I fake pout, looking over my shoulder pretending to check.

"Very funny," he quips sarcastically.

"Oh baby, didn't you know," I question playfully, "the fun has just begun."

I strut to the dinner table setting down the baking sheet I'm holding. Looking back at Garrett sending a challenge his way, "I hope you're hungry."