So much for round two

A/N: Hey lovelies! So sorry  for uploading so late but here it is. Let me know what you guys think of this new chapter. Feel free to comment your thoughts. And as always please don't forget to Vote!

This week's shout outs go to my new  followers @Young_Queen24 and @SassyPsychoMadAlice ! 

And a special thank you to @nyashamn for adding Nice Neighbors to your reading list ! 

Thank you everyone for the support!

Xoxo Alayna

Shay

Garrett's words stun me. I have no idea how to respond to him. His words make me feel warm inside, almost like a kid with their first crush in high school. God, this man was making feel....wanted. My emotions were all over the place and the only thing I wanted was to keep Garrett looking at me this way.

I grab his face and attack his lips. No one had ever made me feel so special. Seeing myself captured in time through his eyes made me feel cherished. And on top of it all the way he treated me showed me that he cared and that I wasn't just another notch on his belt.

Garrett grabs my hands and turns to face me.

"I want this," he pauses moving a few stray strands of hair off my cheek, "but I also want more."

My heart nearly skips a beat. I am so shocked at his words all I can do is blink. Thoughts are racing through my brain. I absolutely wanted more with Garrett but I still had a fear that he may not want me after he finds out about my past.

Focus on the now. My brain chants reminding me that this moment is all that matters right now.

Looking Garrett dead in the eyes, I tell him confidently, "I can do more."

Garrett just smiles at me and gives me a slow, sweet kiss. He only stops the kiss to say, "Now let's talk about these garters."

His response makes me giggle until I feel the suspender of my garter pop against my thigh. I gasp at the small sting of pain. Garrett's other hand reaches up and trails down my body, stopping at my bra releasing my breasts from the cups.

When his fingers pinched my nipples a sting of arousal continues to brew. Reaching down he strokes my sex causing me to squirm. Garrett's fingers continue to tease my sex until I start to beg, "Please."

"I wanted to take my time with you," he growls.

"There's always round two," I rasp gripping his pants pulling him closer to me.

A malicious smile spreads across his face and his movements turn quick. One moment I am facing him involved in a very passionate kiss, the next I am leaned over the side of his work table with my panties moved to the side. Garrett continues to kiss his way across my shoulder blades as his member rubs against my slick folds.

With one thrust his cock is engulfed in my heat causing me to close my eyes and throw my head back. After a moment of enjoying the sensation of our intertwined bodies, I am jolted out of my joy by a slap to my ass. The slap only adds to my arousal.

"Open your eyes," Garrett grunts continuing his assault on my pussy, "watch us."

My eyes pop open realizing that we are in front of a mirror. I watch my reflection noting how erotic the view is. Shifting my gaze, I try to watch Garrett but see that he's watching me. Our eyes meet, and it just felt so intimate.

I try to look away but am stopped when Garrett grips my hair yanking my head back, "Watch me fuck my woman."

His words spur me to push back trying to help us orgasm.

"Fuck that feels so good," I moan.

"Shit are you close," He asks speeding up his pace reaching around my hip playing with my clit.

"Yes, just like that," I gasp as my orgasm starts to hit.

"Ah, shit," He roars emptying himself inside me.

We stay intertwined for a moment until we hear glass breaking. An all too familiar laugh ricochets through the space. I look up to see Axelle looking like she just saw a pig fly and Claire is bent over gasping for air from laughing too hard.

"Can you please turn around," I yell embarrassed.

Garrett runs into the other room trying to keep his penis covered.

"What are y'all doing here," I whisper-yell grabbing my discarded button-down, "And how long were you guys standing there?"

"Long enough," Claire smiles.

"We were coming by to bring you dinner because we knew you'd be working with Gary on your cover," Axelle explains, "but you weren't home so, I used the key Gary gave Brice to surprise you."

"But instead we got a surprise of our own," Claire teases.

"We were having a moment," I whine covering my face.

"No that was sex," Axelle jokes. She and Claire continues to laugh.

"Shut up," I groan then shoot back looking at Claire, "Did I give you shit when you fucked Jasper in Elle's guest bathroom."

Claire's laughter stopped, and she began to look around stunned I actually spoke of the incident. Axelle turns to look at Claire, her face contorted in disgust. Then I turn to Axelle and remind her of the time I watched Archer so that she and Brice could sneak off for a 'conversation'. Axelle just blushed.

"I'm going to change," I inform them walking to the bedroom and grabbing some sweatpants.

"So," Garrett says impatiently.

"Your little problem is going to have to wait," I smirk back at him making my way back to the girls.

"So much for round two," Garrett pouts plopping himself onto the bed.