Plans, plans, plans

A/N: Hello my lovelies! So excited to post this new chapter but sadly this  book is coming to an end. By the way this chapter is short because it's a filler chapter. Also I am going to make a two announcements that will pertain to my future work. 1) I won't be doing shoutouts the same as I am now. From now on I will only shoutout people who send artwork or story suggestions. I haven't decided whether I will continue with the reading list shoutouts/ new follower or not but i will let y'all know. 2) I would like for one of my next works to be a collection of one shots.So you guys can send me character or situation suggestions thru private messages or in the comments. That is all. 

Xoxo Alayna

Shoutouts for this week:

New followers:  mental_metigner

afraz991

jessicaklm

Reading lists:

babygirlbritt34 - brit stories

esmeraldahuerta02

Diana_mochi - 2 complete

caitlinn911 - second reading list/ Cool books

AquariaProsAmwanoSpa

aqwetyiopjgd

Thank you guys for joining the fam and appreciating my work!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Garrett

Last night was amazing but it reminded me that I needed to propose to Shay soon. I wanted it to be a fairytale but didn't exactly know where to start. The only person I could think to help was Brice.

Phone Call:

"Hey man, what's up," he answers

"Hey, I need some help"

"Sure man, with what?" he clears his throat.

"Well I'm going to propose to Shay and.." before I can even finish the statement, I hear a loud yell come through the speaker. "I think I just went deaf."

"Sorry Elle is easedropping," he grumbles.

"Don't worry about it. Shay knows it's coming anyway,"

"Then why do you need help" He sounds a bit confused

"I want it to be special, dumbass," I grumble

"Why not at the vineyard," Brice's suggests.

"You're a genius," I shout through the phone. Why hadn't I thought of this before?

***End of Call***

I take a trip to the vineyard to take some pictures thinking it would give me some ideas of how to execute my plan. It's absolutely beautiful here. I know Shay will love it. Time to start planning.

I knew this had to be special so I put in a call to the only two people that could absolutely help. There was no way I would let this go wrong.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question of the week:

What shows are you watching right now?

I've been loving amazon prime lately. I've beed watching Goliath and Jack Ryan. You guys should check it out.