One Hot One Shot

A/N: Hey my lovelies. This update is the infamous one-shot mentioned in the previous chapter. It is written from Shay's point of view. Enjoy! Let me know how I did! Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE, & FOLLOW. And thank you guys so much for making nosy neighbors #1 in girlnextdoor!

Xoxo Alayna

This week's shoutout goes to @ArpelRonatay for adding my work to her reading list, Weird. Thanks for the support!

Shay

"Babe where are you," My boyfriend calls out as he enters our apartment.

"In here baby," I call out from my bedroom adjusting my position on the bed slightly.

Garrett had just returned from a two-week business trip. While he was gone we kept in touch of course but skype sex is definitely not as satisfying as the real thing. Especially when it came to Garrett. He knew exactly where to touch, what to say, and how rough I needed it. Tonight, was my turn to show Garrett how much I missed him.

After I had finished my work I decided to stop by the local mall and pick a few items I knew would get Garrett to provide me with his full and undivided attention.  I decided to get a lacey corset and matching thong in red and navy blue.

I decided the red would be the perfect color for tonight. The color of passion. I, also, made it a point to stop by the adult toy store to pick up few things. It is on tonight.

"Wow," Garret gasps when he enters our bedroom.

"I know baby," I giggle using my manicured finger to motion him to come closer. When he was halfway on the bed to place my hand to his chest halting his approach.

"Baby don't test my self-control when you look like this," he growls.

"Well I got you a gift and wanted you to open it before you get too distracted," I smile

"What's the occasion?" He eyes the bag eagerly.

"You always treat me so good so now it's my turn to give you the 5-star treatment," I reply handing over the bag.

He opened the bag and pulled out the toys I had purchased earlier. He sat for a moment staring at the dildo, lube, and anal plug that were laid out before him. It takes a few minutes for him to speak.

"Does this mean what I think it means...." Garrett trails off gazing at the anal plug almost mesmerized.

"Well I..., I thought we could try something new," I stutter second guessing my surprise.

"Wait right here," he smiles the jumps up running out of the room.

"Ummmmm," I say watching him run out then return.

"I was thinking the same thing," he announces handing me a duffle bag.

I give him a confused look then open the bag to find a sex swing, an anal plug, lube, and a leather thong.

"Great minds, "Garrett chuckles giving me a look that makes my heart race.

"I was afraid how you'd react, but I see now I had nothing to worry about," The statement a whisper leaving my lips.

"All you had to was ask," His seductive whisper reassuring me.

"I'm asking," I breathe.

Garrett's approach is slow taking in my every move. His demeanor almost predator-like. His weight causes the bed to dip which only caused my anticipation to heighten. The hand he placed on my thigh sends a shiver through me as we make eye contact. A groan leaves my lips as his hand continues its journey up my body stopping just before it reaches my inner thigh.