Too Comfortable

A/N: Hey guys, I'm updating from my phone so sorry in advance for any errors. Enjoy! And please don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT! Also, this chapter is pretty short and I might update again in a day or so still contemplating it🤔. Let me know what you guys think

Xoxo Alayna

Garrett

"Tell me your name, cupcake" the command comes out through gritted teeth as I'm trying to control myself.

I can feel her clit throb as I rub the tip of my cock through her silky folds, purposefully testing her resolve. I let myself enjoy the feeling of her heat for a moment then pull away when I don't hear an answer.

"Please" she begs squirming under my intense gaze.

"Answer. Me." I use my cock to tap her clit. With every hit to her sensitive pearl, I see more of the defiance leave her eyes.

"Oh my gahhh.........Shayne" the woman gasps as I press into her center.

Hearing the name causes me to freeze, "Did you just call me another man's name?"

She busts out laughing hysterically, "No, Shayne is my name. Shay for short."

"Oh," is my only response.

The moment of silence is painfully awkward until Shay reaches between us stroking my exposed shaft. Her grip tightens as I begin to move my hips in time with her hand. I am stunned at how bold she is.

Shay's hand moves away and her body takes over moving perfectly with mine. It's almost as if.... I stop myself before letting my mind go too far.

"Fuck you feel so good," I growl at her.

"Oh God, harder!" she moans

"You like the way I fuck your slick little cunt huh?" I taunt her feeling her sex get wetter from the dirty words.

"I'm about....... I'm gonna..... Ahhhh," She yells.

Once Shay calms I flip us so that she's on top of me. Shay looks confused as I grab her hips, driving into her.

"Ride that dick, bitch" I command.

Her walls squeeze me like vice as she repositions herself to ride me. Sinking down she takes me to the hilt. My eyes roll back at the feeling of her walls clamping around me. I roar as my release comes barreling through me at the same time as Shay's. She collapses on top of me, our breathing almost synced. I fall asleep with my arms wrapped around her.

This is comfortable; too comfortable.