We'll start slow

A/N: Sorry it took forever for me to post this chapter But here it is. Hope you guys enjoy! I promise next weeks Chapter will be on time.

Xoxo Alayna

Garrett

The look on Shay's face made me want to become her hero. After the mess was cleaned up I take a seat at the breakfast bar and watch the way she moved around the kitchen putting things away.

Her movement were slow and frazzled. She kept opening and closing drawers like she didn't know where anything went. After the 4thdrawer I had to speak up.

"Do you really living here or are you house-sitting" I chuckle pointing at the open drawers in front of her.

"This is really my place," Shay laughs, "I just don't use the kitchen.......... ever"

"Wait, how long have you lived here" I question amazed.

"Almost six years," She states with a shrug.

"So, have you ever cooked," my eye avert to the trash can when I ask the question.

"I can make 3 things confidently; eggs, ramen, and toast," she boasts happily.

"Isn't one of your best friends a chef," I ask confused.

"Yes, but it is embarrassing asking her to teach me things my parents should've," Shayne admits averting her eyes.

"Fair enough, I'll teach you." I offer.

"Why do you think I can't learn on my own" She blurts out defensively.

"Calm down, I was just thinking it might be easier if you had hands on training" I say turning my head to observe her body movements.

"Look if you are here to try and fuck me..."

"Shut up," I interrupt her, "I'm going to teach you how to cook."

Shayne is just staring at me with her mouth open as I get up and start gathering up ingredients. Once I had everything I needed I directed her toward the counter top to get started.

"We'll start slow," I say stepping behind her to show her how I want the onions chopped.