Dinner shenanigans pt.2

A/N: Hello my lovelies!!!! I hope you guys enjoy this filler chapter. i'm going to TRY to stay consistent with updates as I get closer to the end (which might be soon, idk yet). Also, there are no shoutouts this week. But please don't forget to COMMENT,VOTE, & FOLLOW!

-Xoxo Alayna

Garrett

"Holy Mother of Mary," I gasp in shock.

My heart stopped as soon as I saw Shay's naked backside bent over. It took me a moment to get my bearings. Every shred of thought I had before this moment is as forgotten as her panties. I know she intended for me to right up the tiny scrap of fabric around her hips.

As soon as she if fully upright she turns, and I notice she is wearing a school girl costume. She decided she wanted to play dumb, but I have a little surprise for her as well. Shay makes her way to the table and finishes setting up our meal.

"I hope you're hungry," she taunts.

She loves a good challenge, so I decide to give her one. I was going to reward her for finishing her book, but it seems I now have to punish her. She wanted to play so we'll play.

"I forgot something in the room. I'll be right back," I tell her as I run into my bedroom to grab my surprise. I grab what I'm looking for and make my way back to the dinner table.

We sit to eat. When I'm sure she is slightly distracted, I drop my napkin. I glance up one last time before crawling under the table. Her legs are spread enough for me to see her pussy. I place my hands on her knees sliding them up her thighs.

"What are yo-," her question stops as I make lazy circles on her clitoris.

"I just thought we could have some fun with dinner," I say pulling out the vibrator I stashed in my pocket.

Shay lifts her hips giving me a better angle. I continue my exploration of her center with my tongue. Her moans get louder, and her hands grip my hair. I pull back inserting a finger to make sure she's good and ready for the toy. Once she's wet enough, I bring some of her juices to her anus so the double-headed toy would fit into her openings. Shay's whimpers begging for more.

When the toy is in place, I return to my seat and place the napkin in my lap smiling at Shay.

"What was the point of that, huh, to piss me off?" Shay groans moving her hips. I can tell the toy is starting to affect her.

"Nope," I say plainly.

"Then what," She huffs

"Just continue eating and you'll find out," I smile.

Her fidgeting continues with every bite she takes. As she takes a third bite, I turn on the toy. The vibrations are low at first then gradually increase. Shay tries to act like she is unbothered but when the vibrations get too much, she drops her fork. Moans escape her mouth as she gripped the table cloth.

I turned the toy off giving her a break. Those beautiful brown eyes cut to me. Good Lord, if looks could kill I'd be dead. Despite her frustrated glances I continued my little game.

"Pleaseeee" she begs.

"What exactly are you asking for, my love," I tease turning up the toy slightly.

"I need to cum," she whines as the vibrations suddenly stop. I get up to stand behind her.

"You want the toy or me," I whisper in her ear turning the vibrations back on.

"You, fuck," she screams.

I can tell she's close.

"Stand up," I command.

She complies placing her hands firmly on the table. I pull the toy out reinserting it only in her ass.

"This feel okay baby," I ask stroking her hair with my free hand.

"Yes baby, just give me what I need," Shay's word come out as pants.

I place my dick at her entrance and slide home.

"Shit you feel amazing," Shay moans.

I continue my strokes talking to her as I get closer and closer to my orgasm.

"You're so fucking perfect" I growl in her ear.

"Oh my god," she continues to moan as I talk to her.

"I love you" I say burying my face in her big mess of curls

"You're my forever," she moans back.

Her words set me off. My thrusts become frenzied and deeper. I would've thought I was hurting her, had it not been for her moans. I keep going until I feel her getting close. I reach my hand around Shay's hip and rub her clit.

"I'm there, Fuck!" the words leave her mouth as we both climax.

"That was...amazing! How do you know my body so well?" Her thoughts are more to herself than to me.

"Because you trust me," I smile.

Scooping her up and carry her to bed. Once Shayne is settled I grad our plates from the table reheat our food and bring her the unfinished plate. We settled into bed, eating and talking.

That was some dinner, huh?