You're perfect

A/N: Hello my lovelies! I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter it took forever to get it all typed out but here it is! Thank you guys so much for supporting me with all your reads and votes. I'm so excited to say that  Naughty Neighbors is at 900 reads and Nice Neighbors is almost to 2k! Thank you guys so much! Please don't forget to COMMENT & VOTE to let me know what you think. And please remember that i give shout outs to anyone who adds my work to their reading lists and new followers. Happy reading!

Xoxo Alayna

Garrett

The next few weeks Shay and I started to get closer. We kept spending time together, Shayne finally learned how to cook and had made me dinner at least twice this week alone. We were getting into a familiar pattern. I even spent the night at her place a few times. We continued to spend time together without having sex most of the time.

Tonight, we were at my place and Shayne was helping me fix my studio backdrops. Tonight, was the night we decided on to do the "photoshoot". I finish switching out my camera lens to my 35mm while

Shay changed into something comfortable before we began.

Shay walks out of the bathroom in a button-down t-shirt that is see-through and oversized. Underneath it she is also wearing a sexy matching bra and panty set. I am slightly stunned that this is her choice. It takes me a second to recognize that the shirt she is wearing is actually mine. I smirk to myself realizing I like the way she looks in it.

"What's so funny," Shay asks self-consciously adjusting the shirt.

"Nothing just thinking. Nice shirt by the way," I say turning back to my camera, "Everything's set up, so you can get ready and start posing."

"This is weird," Shayne says fidgeting with the hem of the shirt.

"You'll be fine just imagine you're trying to take a picture for Instagram," I shrug.

"Alright, I guess" Shay says positioning herself on the stool in the middle of the backdrop.

It takes about ten minutes before she gets comfortable and relaxes. I take several shots of her on the stool and an arm chair then decide it's time for her to change into another outfit. I adjust the lighting and fix the back drop. Shayne reenters the room wearing A FUCKING GARTER BELT! The lingerie from earlier now on full display. I stare at her body greedily taking in how perfect she looked, selfishly hoping she wore it for me. Shay catches me staring at her and immediately she drops her gaze to the floor tucking her hair behind her ear. She was acting shy. I couldn't believe she was this nervous.

"Do you like it," Shay asks stepping toward me biting her lip.

"Yea but I think you knew I would," I say hearing my voice get husky.

"So, what's the plan," she says looking behind me.

The look in her eyes and her ensemble gave me an idea, "I think we should take this to the bedroom."

"Okay," she replies with a sexy gleam of mischief in her eyes.

We enter my bedroom and it was almost as if God was planning this for me. The light was shining perfectly through the window onto the bed. And I absolutely couldn't wait to see how this turned out.

"On the bed," I ordered. Taking the opportunity to carefully position her body making sure her body was just perfect.

My hand moves down to adjust her thigh and she gasps at the contact. I can't help but suppress a groan. When she's arranged the way I want her, I snap a few pictures and we continue this way until the sun starts to go down slightly.

"Sit up for me with your legs spread apart but slightly bent," I say grazing her knee to stop her from stretching it out too far. Then to make it even more seductive I have her unhook her bra and pull the sheet up covering her shoulder and breasts. Then I take a few shots from behind her. After she rights her bra I position her onto her back.

"Arch your back," I command then place her hands on the suspenders that hold her stockings in place. I take a couple more shots of her like this then we wrap.

"All done, you did great," I tell her connecting my memory card to my computer going through all the photographs. She pure perfection.

"Wow those look great," Shay says hovering over my shoulder mesmerized at the art in front of her.

"That's all you," I say turning my head to face her, "You're perfect."