Epilogue

A/N:Hello my lovelies! Here's what y'all have been waiting for!! Enjoy !!
PS above in MM Is the song Shay walks down the aisle to and her and her bridesmaids dresses.

Xoxo Alayna ❤️

Shoutout for the week:

Reading list:

New Followers:

Garrett

I'm holding my breath waiting for the love of my life to come down the aisle. The music starts and I automatically start to scan the immediate area for my love. I start to become anxious when I don't see her immediately when the music starts.

Shay's friends file down the aisle smiling at me like they all know a secret I don't.  It isn't until I see Shay in her gown standing at the top of the aisle. Beyoncé's voice sings through the speakers as I watch Shay's father escort her to me.  Last night he was so surprised to see him at our rehearsal dinner. They actually got a chance to talk and start healing their relationship. It brought me joy to see them together as a family.

When Shay reaches the alter, I embrace her squeezing her so tight I hear her squeak. The pastor clears his throat causing our guests to laugh. We release each other almost oblivious to what the pastor was saying.  He gives a short speech on love and relationships but all I could focus on was how breathtaking Shay looked. She rarely ever wore her hair down, but she did today.  I was so entranced by Shay that I almost missed my chance to say my vows.

"Son," Pastor Marshall says jokingly, "I'd get to talking if I were you."

"Shayne, I want to thank you for letting me experience your light. I vow to always listen and lead with love. I promise to support you, no matter what I may feel. I promise to always tell you how much you mean to me and how much I love you. I promise to never stop surprising you. I promise to always remind you of how talented you are. I vow to hold you every night, kiss you wounds and fight as many of your battles as I can. I promise to protect you, provide for you and cherish you. Thank you for choosing to spend your life with me. I love you," I tell not breaking eye contact for a second. Once I see Shay's eyes fill with emotion I reach up and wipe the tears.

"Now Shayne would like to say a few words," the pastor announces.

"Thank you for breaking down my walls. Thank you for teaching me how to cook. Thank you for making my soul smile. Thank you for being there even when I didn't know I needed you. Thank you for allowing me to disrupt your normal. I vow to be your safe place, your friend, your lover, and your secret keeper. I vow to love you when your right and wrong. I vow to always listen without judgement regardless of understanding. I vow to be your helpmate. I promise to always kiss you when I'm mad, be your strength when your feeling weak, care for you when your sick, and protect our bond. When we are at odds, I promise help find the common ground. I promise to support you in every way. I promise to never stop trying to make you smile daily. I love you endlessly," Shay finishes her vows smiling at me.

Before the pastor could say the say anything else, I interrupt saying, "There better not be any objections but I had Jasper bring his gun just in case anybody wants to try anything." A few guests laugh until they see Jasper discretely flash his pistol.

The Pastor clears his throat then continues to say, "By the power vested in me by the state of Texas and God. I pronounce you husband and wife. Kiss your woman before someone gets shot."

And we lived happily ever after