Confidence is key

A/N: This Chapter is a short one but I wanted to update for you guys so enjoy! Also really excited to announce Nice Neighbors hit 1.3k!!!!! I am so overjoyed that you guys are reading my work! Thank you so much. Please don't forget to COMMENT & VOTE! The photo above is what Shay's dress looks like and I f any of y'all are wondering the song is freak in you by Partynextdoor.

This week's shout outs go to my new followers Aminoska98 and @ava_qe ! Thank you guys so much for the follow!

Xoxo Alayna

Garrett

A slow song starts playing and the chick from the bar is walking my way. The dress she's wearing looks almost painted on. We'd been having some back and forth banter all night. Hopefully she'd be down to leave with me at the end of the night. As I watch her, I imagine what it would look like to see her from behind my lens. She'd be the perfect specimen to capture.

Being a photographer kept me out of town a lot. It was pure luck my schedule and Brice's wedding matched up so perfectly. And I felt even luckier when this bombshell of a woman took a seat next to me at a bar. Everything about her is eye-catching from her dark shoulder length waves to her gorgeously sexy smile.

After a very brief conversation we are headed to the dance floor. Everything about this woman screams confidence. Maybe it was the shot that she took at the bar, but I got the sense that she was very sure of herself. Watching her was mesmerizing. The way she moved was so sensual like she knew I was watching.

I was taking her home tonight. There was no way I'd leave here without her.

Confidence is key.