Touché

A/N: Hey my lovelies hope you guys are having a wonderful day! Please let me know what you guys think!!! Btw above is the outfit Shay is wearing. Don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE, & FOLLOW

Xoxo Alayna

This week's shoutout goes to @breyelia for adding Nosy Neighbors to your reading list 'How could you play me'. Thanks so much the support is appreciated!

Shay

I get up from the kitchen island and grab the papers I had just printed. I was so nervous to let Garrett read the one shot that I wrote specifically for him. I wished I could run and hide. He was the only man I had done this for. I really hoped that he was somewhat prepared for what was waiting for him on his paper. He knew I was an author and assumed it was just romance. Boy, was he in for a surprise.

While putting the finishing touches on the one shot I had contemplated trying to distract him with some form of sex. Just thinking about out bodies pressed against one another was a daydream I'd love to make reality. I take a deep breath approaching him from behind as he sat the desk in the room that served as his studio. I slip my hands around his body, tossing the papers I brought in on the his desk.

"What are those," he asks curiously.

"The sex scene you wanted for me to write you," I spoke while kissing along his neck.

I try to ease my hands down to his belt buckle when he grabs my hands stopping their decent. I try to finagle them free but instead am pulled into his lap.

"Oh no you don't," he says as I struggle against his hold.

"Let me go," I whine.

"Oh, now you want to leave but just a second ago, you were trying to distract me with sex," his sexy chuckle vibrating through his chest.

"Well, I want you, but I knew you'd get distracted by those damn papers," I huff crossing my arms.

"All you had to do was ask," his voice low and husky.

"Well I'm asking," I pout.

"Okay but first I get to read about how sexy you think I am,"

His reply makes me huff in frustration. I get up from his lap and strut away knowing he's watching. I get to the kitchen and decide to make ramen noodles and pb& j's. I sit down at the countertop and start to eat when I suddenly became aware that Garrett had been holed-up in his office for almost twenty minutes.

Entering the office to ask why'd he not come out yet, I am stopped in my tracks and stunned speechless. My man was masturbating. Cock in one hand, the papers that I had brought in earlier in the other. I would've been mad, but I was more fascinated than anything else.

His eyes closed, and head thrown back. I watched as his hand moved up and down along his engorged member. The pace is frenzied and sloppy. After a few more moments of watching him pleasure himself he turns his eyes to me.

I stalk toward him keeping eye contact the whole way. Climbing on top of him I pull my shorts to the side rubbing my wet center on his tip. As I ease down onto his manhood whisper, "All you had to do was ask."

I rock my hips back and forth until Garrett reaches his climax. Once we are done I rest my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

"Did you like what you saw," he laughs jokingly.

"Did you like what you read," I cajole back

"Touché, babe," he says lightly running his hand up my back.

I smile as I start to drift off. A small voice in the back of my mind reminds me to ask what Garrett thought of my writing but the thought quickly vanished as sleep took over.

-----------------------------

Q: If you could have any superpower what would it be?

A: I would have two. I would be able to read minds because i'm nosy an curious. And I'd be invisible because I think it'd be funny to scare people and I think it would come in handy to get out of things I don't want to do. Lol