[3]Her Life-saver and His bunny-ness

Song for this chapter

Manito by CNBlue (Album:7℃N)

* Perfect Boyfriend list *

3-Funny

Life's not that fair and clear when you have a step-mother who's no different to the one Cinderella had!

Not all step-mothers in this Meany sphere called earth are evil but EunHa's, was actually a huge rim of blotting paper who was just soaking her temper out of herself and causing her blood to boil every single day.

So at the time of night when sky was so dark and there was not even a single star to actually call it a night , EunHa was roaming on her car with no destination in mind and banging music on her playlist , on the quiet roads of Seoul . She knew that she needed to end up at home or else her dearest mom would have another bitching-pill to feed her Dad.

But before that, she needed to clear her mind.

Alcohol wasn't a good option because she was alone. JungMi wouldn't come at this hour so she wasn't in the mood to hand herself to some useless crappy men in her drunken state.

Without thinking further, she took a U-turn and set her GPS, directing to the Gangnam Cafe.

●●●

"Hello Miss, You arrived just at the right time. We are about to close in just a few minutes. But our special winter deal is still valid. "

The guy across the counter bragged more about their offers and she simply ordered a Tuna Sandwich combo.

That he mentioned, was NOT included in their 'special winter deal ', after taking her order.

After the count of almost five minutes, a taller teeny guy appeared and placed her order on the table.

"Oh Noona ! "
Jungkook exclaimed in amazement with a big eye-reaching grin on his face. EunHa smiled back and gestured him to sit on the chair in front of her. It's already the time of closing.

"I'll come back in a minute!" Jungkook said and walked to the staff service to change in to his clothes.

The moment he emerged from that hidden room, EunHa was already done with the fries and a few bites of sandwich plus half drank Ice tea.

"Let's go! "
EunHa got up, took her car keys and turned her feet towards the exit door.

"Your food? "
She was leaving her food there so Jungkook thought that she didn't like the food of the restaurant he worked in.

"Take this with you, I ordered this for you anyway. "

Jungkook immediately packed the food and ran outside where EunHa was already waiting in the parking. He slid on the seat beside EunHa and she set her directions towards The Jeon's.

●●●

Jungkook had observed already that EunHa wasn't in the right mood. As much as he knew about her, something must had happened between EunHa and her step-mum. He couldn't bear to see her like this.

"Noona ! "

"Hnm ? "

She hummed even without looking at him. This time he leaned a little closer and whispered, "Noona ! "

"What Jungk–"

As she finally looked at him with almost-fake annoyance spread on her face, her eyes landed on his eyes where he had pasted some thin paper flips on his eyelids mimicking some stupid cartoon.

A guffaw erupted from her insensible mouth, leaving him with a full show of his set of cute bunny teeth.

"Oh Kookie–Oh! "
She was laughing with hand placed on her tummy as he was looking utterly funny with those fake big flipping eyelashes and funny faces he was making. Between that, his ears didn't skip another nickname she just gave him.

"Let me drive pleaseeeee!"
EunHa was wondering about sandwich's secret ingredient that he ate. It didn't affect her but why it was so effective on Jungkook that he was going insane with his funny acts. He was now up to making those howling songs a lot more amusing with singing along in the funniest way possible.

"I knew, you had this jocular side of yours, hidden somewhere inside the shell! "

Jungkook's own laughter went slower as he saw his house coming near, the point where they'd get apart – even temporarily.

EunHa parked her car outside the gate as both of them came out of the car.

EunHa had this habit to say goodbyes properly, not just waving hands from the window and fulfilling unnecessary formalities.

'Cause the word Formality had no existence between both of them.

She walked to the other side where Jungkook was standing and grabbed him lightly in a hug.

"Thanks Jungkookie ! Thanks for understanding me! "

Jungkook was standing like a tree, stiffed and straight. Not even a single movement he could think of. He couldn't even raise his arms to politely return the hug.

EunHa was so uncontrolled and limitless with her physical contacts. Jungkook thought and at the same time shrugged it from his mind while internally slapping himself. It wasn't something she would do with anyone. He knew that for sure.

"Thank you for understanding what I was going through!"

EunHa pulled off from the hug and patted his cheek with a warm smile on her face.

The happiness caused by his highest marks in Mathematics, perfectly fried egg, and quiet nights and full-bloomed Sakuras and even all combined was nothing compared to the happiness that the curve of her lips caused.

That very moment when Jungkook's eyes followed her car's view till it diminished, he was assured that it was no longer a crush.

He liked his Noona !
He liked EunHa !

^•^

Chapter 3 !!
How it's going so far ? This book needs lots of your love and support. I'm liking all this crush thing with all my heart as I have felt this and many of you had too . ^_^