[5]His longing and her sleepover

Song for this chapter

  Meeting Eyes by Kim EZ (Ggotjam Project) - 눈맞춤 (Acoustic Ver.) [Suspicious Partner - 수상한 파트너 OST Part.5] 

* Perfect Boyfriend list *4-Respectful and Caring

After all that drama right after waking up, it was going to be a difficult task for Jungkook to keep his mind on track. Lots and lots of thoughts were rushing into his mind and bombarding on the most sensitive nerves of his consciousness. His heart was bouncing. His brain was swelling. He was simply a mess of uncertainty.

His whole day passed in the same manner. In school and then in the Gangnam Cafe. His colleagues would found him zoned out often and blamed him for over working. Some of them teased him for meeting with a 'girl problem'. Well they were kind of right. He do had a girl problem but in his case, the girl was totally clueless and oblivious to his feelings.

His rationality had been expired already since the day he admitted his feelings for EunHa in front of himself. So without feeling the need to give any sort of explanation or even a smallest justification to himself, Jungkook was anticipating EunHa to come in the cafe.

He was counting every passing second, glancing at the entrance door every moment through the counter or whenever he served food to customers. People were rushing to his cafe so he went out to notice that it was raining outside. It wasn't like he was afraid of rain or getting drenched by rainwater, but the moment he stretched his hand to catch raindrops in his wide palm, he craved to have EunHa around him. He even fantasized about EunHa driving speedily in her car and coming to pick him from cafe.

But he could only yearned for her.

She didn't come and he crumpled his heart with his own hands.

●●●

Jungkook woke to hear continuous thudding and his sister announcing her that they have to take a bus to the school today so he needs to get ready fast.

She didn't come, again and again his heart fell in depth of a dark well.

Dropping and dropping!

●●●

Next day, he got up early so he would see Eunha at the door.

But–

She didn't come–again.

His heart crashed to the infinities of the stark murky well. He himself was too numb to even feel his beating organ shattering into slivers.

●●●

Three days passed, jungkook didn't see Eunha. He was on the verge of crying his eyes out. A complete deadly silence from her side was draining his life out of him.

This seems exaggerated but he was the only one who knew how painful it was for him for not having a sight of her for straight 72 hours.

He thought to visit her place. Even though he knew that her step-mother would kick him out because of the very reason of being poor and not fitted to step his foot in her house. As he was some mud-blood to her wizardry kingdom.

Before he could process his idea, JungMi knocked his bedroom's door and entered without waiting for the answer.

"Mum's on her night shift tonight as its weekend .And I'm too going to babysit teacher Cha's twins at her house."