[6] Their Moment

Song for this chapter

  Your Garden by Jung Eun Ji (A Pink) 

JungMi was welcomed by a neat and sophisticated lady, Cha YeoHwa . JungMi's endearing Design teacher trusted her favorite plus responsible student to babysit her 4 years old twinnies . They were not so nasty unlike those typical crybabies as their mother told her. Kids were properly introduced with her and she was greeted well by those adorable chipmunks.

●●●

Twins' mother left for an overnight trip and JungMi took the kids to TV room. There she chose a SpongeBob adventures CD and begin to feed them their baby food with their eyes glued to the screen. They were so immersed in that yellow cheesy thing that they even ate broccoli and didn't object even once.

After their dinner and eating her own food that teacher Cha made for her, she took them to their bedroom.

Kids' bedroom was even bigger than the room JungMi and her mother shared. Whole room was painted with baby pink, white and soft yellow with everything from furniture to floor was colored in these colors.

With reciting The Little Mermaid for twins, she too flew to sleep in the clouds.

But next morning, her eyes creaked open to see a blurry figure in front of her sleepy, half open eyes.

And that was definitely not the twins' mother.

●●●

"I want a mug of Hot-Chocolate."

Clock's little needle was trying to tick and touch number 7 on the clock when EunHa came as she penguin-walked to the couch where Jungkook was sleeping.

–Not soundly, because sleeping on that couch even it was more softy than his bedding but he was definitely a sucker for his Own bed and Own space that was temporarily occupied by his Noo–EunHa .

Her soft and sleepy groan worked like some alarm and he came back from his incredibly indescribable voyage.

Jungkook's head fell in dejection because they had no Hot-chocolate in their kitchen at that moment. Their chocolate stock had been finished already. Mum had not received her pay check yet so they couldn't restock it.

It wasn't that low if he would tell her the truth. But the thing about disappointing her and unavailability of the thing she asked him was making him lose his stature and melt on the floor.

"Uhm Noona , we don't have Chocolate right now ."

Jungkook mumbled without looking in her direction.

"Oh."

That's what she just said. After standing there with her batting eyelashes, she moved around and sunk herself in the Couch, right beside Jungkook . Jungkook twitched due to the proximities between him and EunHa and scooted away, trying so hard to not make her feel awkward.

She didn't bother to notice his movement (though internally she was totally aware of his every move) , took TV remote control and switched on the TV . With Jungkook almost pinned to the corner, EunHa took the benefit and stretched her legs to lay done easily. Her feet resting near Jungkook's thighs resulted him to squeeze his body more into himself.

●●●

1 hour later | 7 am
A weird and strange silence was speaking between them. It's been an hour since they were in the living room together, even on the same couch but they haven't conversed even yet . Jungkook was better keeping his eyes fascinated by the 'Powerpuff girls' running on the screen, just stealing glances every now then.

Well it was something he was bound to do, because of his skyrocketing heart.

Another hour passed | 8 am

EunHa got up from the couch and stretched her arms to activate her joints. She flinched and touched her temple as her brain felt a little dizzy and the room she was standing in started playing Merry-go-rounds. Her stature almost fell being unbalanced. Before she could even touch the ground or even the couch behind her, Jungkook immediately caught her, carrying her weight on his wide arms.

Her back was subtly interacting with Jungkook's leaned torso and His arms were now moving to ring around EunHa's waist. His body was not anymore acting under his control and each element, each part of his untamed body was now possessing its own brain.

And he himself was wondering why his hands were acting this way, causing beads to form on his forehead due to the proximity formed between them.

He was juggling with his thoughts in the storms of his brain when he felt EunHa moving between his arm-ring.
Just another moment, she was now facing him and looking at him with the most adorable way ever possible.

Her eyes darting a divine gaze onto his face. It felt strange but at the same time, the most obvious thing between them.

"Why are you sweating? "

She murmured, loud enough to get heard by him .

Jungkook's unusually faster beating heart took another gear and now was going out of control. They were quiet but their eyes were telling those unheard tales that were told by none of them before.

Jungkook shook his head ever so slightly and blinked once in a slow motion manner not to disturb their unknowingly started staring game. They were eyeing each other as they had no other thing to do, and like they were so used to this situation.

EunHa's lips slightly parted and she heaved a whispered-sigh. That loudness was enough to break the trance and Jungkook immediately broke the ring that he formed around her waist.

Letting go of her was something that made him feel empty in the depths of his beating organ.

~
Oh gosh 7 days !!
Mianhe for thiiis late update . Well I tried to write it better . Is it compensating ?
Tell me if anyone can edit this book for me .
I'll do whatever I can do through this app in return .