[9] Caught in a Lie

Song for this chapter

Let me know by BTS (Album : Dark and Wild)

JungMi got back home when EunHa was still there and those all three were having a quiet breakfast. She immediately got hyped by seeing her ill friend in a much better condition on their morning table. Though she was all so glad to see EunHa here, but her bestie knew that she wasn't the only reason of her chirping and honest giggles.

Later after the breakfast, JungMi took EunHa to her bedroom and told her all the story she was holding tight in her stomach for the whole 2 hours. That meeting with the 'handsome intruder', how he cooked breakfast for her, his honey-dripping talks and their drive to home. No exaggeration, but it was really, too much to handle.

JungMi, like her brother was quite an introvert. EunHa was her only friend and complete opposite to her. But as you know, opposite attracts, so the same was with both of the girls. They were best of the best friends.

It was the first time when someone tried to interact with her and she too welcomed that person, so it was quite a big deal for her.

Happiness was an understatement to describe in what emotion she was, but to be sincere, she was on the cloud nine. It wasn't something small, she knew. JungMi was finally giving a chance to some other person to enter in her heart, to let the real JungMi know.

●●●

After that day, EunHa tried to reduce her visits to Jeon's. She couldn't bear the same awkwardness that would be surrounded everywhere. Those silent drives from Jeon's to Jungkook's school were already enough to cause knots in her stomach. All those glances she sneaked through the mirror, only to see a zoned out Jungkook silently staring outside the window.

She was hating everything. She was hating the feelings she was getting in his presence. She was all set to betray herself.

 She was all set to betray herself

The way Jungkook was feeling, that was seemingly a lot more different from EunHa . He too was despising the awkwardness between them, though he couldn't do anything about it. But he wasn't denying his feelings for her. He had admitted already that he liked her. He would feel the butterflies forming in his stomach and turning into airplanes, being around her, even for a short time period.

But EunHa's behavior was confusing him the most.

To clear the air, he decided to talk to her.

●●●

Another weekend, another reason to not to see Jungkook. It was good in way that there's no presence of those silly glances and unintentional clumsiness in front of him, out of stupid confusion.

But there was something she would miss every weekend.

Jungkook .

The lingering feeling of still wanting to have him around, was sending idiotic ideas to her brain. Out of nowhere, without thinking for a second she dialed JungMi 's contact number

"Let's go camping! "

She blurted as soon as JungMi picked her call.

"I need to ask Eomma . "
"Alright. Inform me later than. "

EunHa wanted peace, away from her own self.