Richard Imagine

His a bad boy

NAME: Katie

Being the good girl, the nerd of the school, is horrible! I never know what to do, I have no friends, teachers love me. I do have a crush on the bad boy, Richard Camacho. His massively big and I have a crush, what can I say, a natural.

I curl my hair and put lip gloss and eye shadow and yeah I have never wore this kind of outfit. I go down and have food. I hop in my car and drive to the school. I get there and walk in. I smile to myself when all the boys stare at me, but then groan they'll check me out, hit on me. I just grab my books and rush to my class. I go in and sit down. I smile when I read what I wrote for my homework. I sigh and go on Instagram. I see Richard walking in, laughing. I just sigh to myself. His perfect. I get a note throwing at me.

Hey I need a tutor. Please be my tutor. I need help.

Richard Camacho.

I throw a note back at him, saying fine. Great. I just sigh and listen to what the teacher is saying. I just sigh. 

AFTER SCHOOL

I meet Richard at my car. "Hey, you ready?" asked Katie. "Yes, I guess" said Richard. He hops in and I just giggle. Life.

HOME

We make it home and I smile to myself. We soon finish the session. "You can stay for dinner, my parents stay in work to night" smiled Katie. He nods and smiles. 

We have chicken and pasta. I just smile. "Hey Katie how come you don't talk to anyone?" asked Richard. "No one likes the nerd" said Katie. "I do..... I like you I mean" smiled Richard. "I am a nerd and people will hate us together" said Katie. "They won't. Anyway lets just relax and watch movies. I giggle. We lean in and kiss. 

"I love you" smiled Katie. "I love you too!" said Richard. We kiss again, it's been fun. We are watching the movie in my room. We soon fall asleep, snuggled and fully dressed.

Hey so I was to start a CNCO fanfiction about Joel Pimentel would you guys read it?

Lorna cx