Requested Erick Imagine

lovejonahmarais

Break up but new man

It's my birthday I am going to my boyfriends house to meet with him as he texted me to come over. I curl my hair and do light make up. I get in my car and drive to his house. I knock on the door and he lets me come in. We sit down. "Ariel... I want to break up with you. It's.... we've been together for 3 years and I just.... I fell out of love and I know this is shit timing but I can't pretend anymore" said Dustin. I sigh. "I guess I can't beg you to stay" said Ariel. "I'm sorry" said Dustin. I feel tears falling. "You could have broke up with me when you stopped loving me but you decided to pretend. I'm gonna go" said Ariel. I walk out and drive home. 

I notice a car. I get out and walk inside. I notice rose petals. I follow the petals and spot CNCO. Erick and the lads begin to sing Princessa. I smile and blush. Once they finish, Erick comes over. "Can we speak?" asked Erick. I nod and we go to a corner of the garden. "I... Dustin broke up with me before you say whatever your gonna say because I feel like I need to tell you" said Ariel. "I love you and I am in love with you, your amazing and I don't understand why Dustin would dump you" said Erick. I look at him and grab his hand. I feel sparks. I lean in and kiss him.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" asked Erick. "I'd love too but can we take this slow? I mean I like you but I need something slow for now" said Ariel. "Of course, Ari" said Erick. We share a kiss and the lads scream! I smile at them.

In the end I fell even deeper in love with Erick then I did with Dustin!

I hope you enjoyed the imagine!

Lorna cx