Chris Imagine

Your Selena Gomez sister

NAME: Megan

Being Megan Gomez has it's perks, like meeting famous people. Today is the day she is finally meeting my boyfriend, Christopher Velez. His so nervous and I am so ready for them to meet. I get dressed and ready for the day.

Me and Selena are close and right now Justin, Justin Bieber is at the house. I see Chris standing there, all in black and blue jeans. A snapback. "You look good, Chris" smiled Megan.

 "You look good, Chris" smiled Megan

"Gracias" smiled Chris. We get in the car and drive to her house. We go up and knock. 

"Hey Meg! Your here! You must be Christopher, come in" smiled Selena. We go in and sit down. "How did you two meet?" asked Selena. "I went to their concert and I went backstage and well met him and was in his Mamita music video as his girlfriend and after that we went on dates, he asked me to be his girlfriend by getting us to jump out of a plane and we actually landed in a heart with the question" said Meg. "Wow a cool way to ask someone to by your girlfriend, Justin did you hear that?" asked Selena. "Yes, I did, baby" smiled Justin. "Your songs are so cool" smiled Chris. "Thank you" said Justin.

We sit down and have our dinner. I smile. We finish our dinner and go to the sitting room to relax and chat. "Did he meet mom and dad?" asked Selena. "Yeah, they love him" smiled Meg. "Yeah I knew they would" smiled Selena. We all laugh and play games, couple games and we win. We rule and we are the champions.

We soon go home and go to bed. 

Selena loves Chris and we soon get married.