REQUESTED Erick Imagine

copacabanavibes

Visiting Brazil and he gets jealous. 

Me and Erick are going to Brazil to see my family and his coming with me. I go get dressed and see Erick cooking breakfast. We grab our bags and leave to the airport. "You excited?" asked Isabella. "Yeah! I get to see your family again" said Erick. "My brother has a new baby, she is a 2 year old and I feel bad for not seeing her for two years" said Isabella. "I know, it'll be fun" said Erick. We get to the airport, and check in, go to through security and then go shopping in the Duty Free. 

We soon get on the plane and we spend time either eating or sleeping or maybe talking. I fall asleep on Erick's shoulder. I smile when we land and then we get of the plane and to see my mum waiting for us. "Honey! You made it!" said mum. "Yeah, you remember Erick" said Isabella. "Yeah, hi! Let's go, Jonathan has Daisy waiting for you" said mum. I smile at her. We get to her car and we drive to mum's house. We go in and I see Jon, I go over. "Is this Daisy?" asked Isabella. "Yeah, Daisy, this is your Auntie Isabella" smiled Jon. "Hi, baby girl" said Isabella. Daisy smiles. "Hi" said Daisy. I take her out of Jon's arms and cuddle her to my chest. "Dónde está Rose?" asked Isabella. "At home, she is sick." said Jon. "Oh right." said Isabella. 

For the remainder of the day, I cuddle with Daisy and just hang with Daisy. I was meant to hang with Erick for the day and give him a tour but I haven't seen him in ages. I shrug. Jon and Erick walk in. "Thanks for giving me a tour" said Erick. "No problem, Erick. Now, mum will be making dinner, you like taco's?" asked Jon. "Love them" said Erick. I smile at Daisy. "Babe wanna cuddle before dinner?" asked Erick. "I'm with Daisy, Erick" said Isabella. Erick just nods and goes to the kitchen, we have dinner. I go outside with Daisy. "Baby girl, wanna go for a walk together?" asked Erick. "Sorry, Daisy needs me" said Isabella. Erick nods and walks off.

I help put Daisy to bed. "Sis, why didn't you show Erick around?" asked Jon. "I wanted to spend time with Daisy, Jon. Stop stressing, his fine" said Isabella. I see Erick walk off. I shrug it off and go to bed. Erick never showed up. 

NEXT MORNING

I wake up and see no Erick. I get up and get my outfit on.

I go down and see Jon and Erick laughing

I go down and see Jon and Erick laughing. "Hey babe, wanna go for a walk?" asked Isabella. "Sorry, me and Jon are going out with Daisy, to see if Rose is OK, then we are going to a restaurant, see ya later" said Erick. They walk out. I sit down. "Honey his jealous. You didn't pay any attention and before you say that is stupid, it's not. It's rational. You promised him to bring him on a tour and you didn't. Honey, I am ashamed" said mum. I look down.

They soon come back. I rush to Erick and kiss him. "I'm sorry, I should have spent time with you. How about tomorrow we hang for the WHOLE day by ourselves" said Isabella. "OK, I'd love that, Isabella" said Erick.

In the end we had a great holiday and went back stronger and me feeling shit but got over it cause I got jealous off him and Jon.

Fun holiday and eventful.

I hope you liked it Isabella!

Lorna cx