REQUESTED Chris Imagine

tianao932

8 months pregnant and Chris acts cute to the baby bump

I am currently eight months pregnant with our baby girl. Chris is in love with our baby girl and he always talks to the bump, his also really protective over her. We have a name, Eloise Rosa Velez, she is already so loved but today we are going to the studio with Chris and the lads. I go get dressed. I go down. "Morning Queen and good morning princess, are you nice and cosy in there" said Chris. He kisses me and then my bump. "I love you, Chris!" said Tiana. "No I love you more" said Chris. I kiss him again and we have breakfast. 

We get in the car and he drives to the studio. We park. "Hey I'll help you out, Queen" said Chris. I giggle. He helps me down and we walk into the studio. "Hey Tiana and Eloise" said Joel. I smile at him. "Hey, Eloise says hi" said Tiana. "Aw how is she today?" asked Erick. "Doing good" said Tiana. "Aw sweet" said Erick. They begin practising their new songs. I sit back and feel Eloise's kicks against my hand. Chris walks out and kneels in front of me. 

"How is my princess, I hope your not hurting mommy, she is insanely beautiful and she loves you so much.... but you have been making her crave pickles and she hates pickles, so bub, don't be a pickle eater, cause you'll never eat them again. Will I tell you a story, your mommy once ate a WHOLE tub of ice cream and then guess what she did? She got a brain freeze I hope you never experience that but if you do.... I'll try not to laugh at you" said Chris. I giggle. "Chris.... Eloise.... god, you need a life" laughed Tiana. "I know I do but you and Eloise, your my whole life" said Chris. I giggle. "Yeah, well we are just that great" said Tiana, laughing. The lads are just chuckling in the back and I am blushing.

We soon go home, have dinner and Chris, after dinner places his head on my bump and kisses the bump. "Baby girl in there, let mommy sleep tonight, no more keeping her up, baby girl" said Chris and kisses the bump and then kisses me. We fall asleep. 

Our baby girl was born a healthy baby and she looks just like Chris but has some bits of me. We're so happy!

I hope you enjoyed!

Lorna cx