What he says about you in an interview

JOEL:

Your boyfriend is in an interview with the lads and I smile cause I am backstage. Their in the middle of the interview. "How are you and your girlfriend, Y/N?" asked the interviewer. "We're amazing, she makes me cry laugh. She is so lovable. She is my soulmate, guys. I love her" smiled Joel. You smile because you realise his pretty amazing. When he comes backstage, you run to him and kiss him. "I love you" smiled Y/N. "I love you too" smiled Joel. We kiss again.

ERICK: 

I am currently joining them for their interview days, which is tiring in itself. I decide to have a glass of water. I sit back and relax while watching the interview.

"So you and Y/N are dating for 2 years now, how is it?" asked The interviewer. "I love it, we're both 17 and people say we don't know what love is but we do, I love her with a lot of me. I love her so much, she is beautiful and amazing! She is my life" said Erick. I am pretty happy, his amazing. 

He comes backstage and kissed me. "Hey bub" smiled Erick. "Your sweet, prince. I love you" smiled Y/N. "I love you too" said Erick.

CHRIS:

CNCO has an interview today and it's fun, they get to have a laugh and the interviewer is a bitch. Even the lads think so. I sit back and rest my feet on the sofa. 

"You and Y/N are dating for 4 years, are you sure it's the best decision? After she had a baby with another man before she met you and the child is now 5." said the interviewer. "I love Y/N and I love Dylan. His my son, no matter what. Y/N is an amazing mother, she knows how to care for me and Dyl. I am sorry you don't like my family! I love my family!" said Chris, he walks off and comes backstage to me. "I'm sorry. You and Dyl are my life and that person doesn't matter to anything me or you or Dyl" said Chris. I just kiss him. "I know, Dylan loves you, your an amazing dad" said Y/N. We kissed. 

ZABDIEL:

The second album interview is today. No one really likes me, I mean the fans. They seem to hate the fact we got together because I cheated on my boyfriend with Zabdiel, tricky, right. I just wish they liked me.

I am watching the interview. I just sigh. "How do you sleep at night, wondering if Y/N is cheating on you" said the interviewer. "She is not a cheater, yeah sure we met at the time she was dating someone and yes we dated when she was with him and he dragged it out but he abused her, verbally, daily and yes I know I shouldn't have been a reason for someone to cheat but our love was too strong and he was an arsehole and he still thinks he has this hold on her, he made everyone hate her, no one saw how she cried herself to sleep, how she flinched when we first met. Yeah, so what if she cheated on him, I was the one who cared for her, love her" said Zabdiel. He stands up. "You don't know anything and I am sorry you can't see how amazing she is." said Zabdiel. 

He comes backstage and kisses me. I kiss back. "I love you and thank you" said Y/N. "I love you too" said Zabdiel. Soon after, majority of fans liked me. 

RICHARD:

Today is the last interview of the tour. You love it. 

"You really love Y/N, aw I ship you two!" smiled the interviewer. "Yeah she is amazing! I love her so much!" smiled Richard. "I am happy" said the interviewer. "She is amazing and I love her so blooming much!" smiled Richard. 

He comes back and I kiss him. We say I love you and go home.

Lorna cx